Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2001 4:22:34 PM EDT
I watched this show on MSNBC and it is now repeating on CNBC.  Towards the end, Dershowitz really shows his ass.  He is rude to the other guest, constantly interrupting the other guest after being shown courtesy with no interruptions.  Chris Matthews asked him several times if he had proof of the allegations he made in his book about the FL election fiasco and he always said that he knows that this happened and that happened, but he would never answer Matthews directly.  He says that all overseas ballots should have been thrown out and all the other votes should have been recounted.

You should really watch it.  It is right at the end of the show.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 4:58:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw Alan Keyes debate him over the topic of "DOES ORGANIZED RELIGION HOLD THE ANSWERS TO THE PROBLEMS FOR THE 21st CENTURY?".  It was on C-SPAN around the end of last year.  I taped it and then I lost the tape.  I think maybe my little girl taped over it...

It was good debate.  I like the way Keyes makes his points.  Dershowitz continued his habit of never really ansering the questions asked of him.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top