Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2001 12:56:15 PM EDT
I posted a question on the Competition Forum:  'Which trigger...J-P, JARD, Jewell, AccuracySpeaks, etc.?' and got a few responses but was hoping someone had some experience with the JARD.  What forum should I post this in?
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 4:05:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I posted a field report on the JARD a bit ago...briefly, it's not a Jewell, but it's not $180.  I have two JP triggers and the one JARD (in one of my space guns)..plus three stock.  The Jard (installed by my very excellent 'smith, Ned Christiansen of Michiguns)came out light..about three pounds, very crisp.  Needed a shim under the trigger spring.  I'm very happy with it...especially for $110.  I shoot serious competition, did a 600 yard match last week with it.  Only glitch is it's so light the trigger stays in limbo and causes the hammer to hang up on the firing pin...my 'smith is fixing that now.  Minor.  I'd buy another in a minute.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top