Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2001 10:52:26 AM EDT
I've been looking at getting a Franchi shotgun for the last 3 months, yesterday I went into the shop to look again. My wife accompanied me and while I was handling the franchi's I noticed her asking to see the Benelli Legacy shotguns, after a while she came over and showed me what she wanted for our 6 year aniversary next week. A Benelli Legacy 12 gauge with the pheasants engraved in it.  I don't know you if you guys have ever seen one of these but they are GORGEOUS.

Well, the franchi is on the backburner for a while, how can I say no to a girl that loves to shoot as much as I do.

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 11:00:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Lucky guy!
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 11:02:57 AM EDT
[#2]
what a guy. how much did the benelli end up costing you?
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 12:16:37 PM EDT
[#3]
reconxl, I got it for %10 above cost, $1175 plus tax. Expensive but something that she can cherish and hopefully hand down to our kids if we are ever blessed with a couple of future shooters.

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 12:16:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 12:21:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I have no use for shotguns.

But if my wife wanted one, I'd buy it. Then, I'd show her the AR's my dealer has.

"Dontcha want one of these, dear????"

What's hers is mine, and what's mine is mine.[:D]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 12:36:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Outstanding! I told my wife I'd much rather put money into guns for her than jewelry. She hasn't actually taken me up on it yet, but I think there's a piece of Combat Tupperware out there somewhere with her name on it.

FMCDH
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.

--------------------
"The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms or other types of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues, and tends to permit uprising."
--Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Shogun of Japan, 29 Aug. 1558
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 12:41:46 PM EDT
[#7]
garandman, check out these two URL's, they show some of her collection along with mine.

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=40406[/url]

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=40238[/url]

We shoot trap twice a month and she runs 100 rounds through her shotgun.  Sunday while shooting her v-match at 200 yards at a 600 yard reduced target she put all 10 shots inside the 8 ring!!

idaho-ar15

Edited by garandman to activate links.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top