Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2005 10:59:34 AM EDT
Not going to take up the space with a full description here.  I'll need to ask a question involving the sale of a boat.  I'd appreciate it if you IM or E-Mail me with an e-mail address, and I'll send as brief a background as possible, and the question is more of a "Where do I stand," or "what if?"  And, just tell me your fee with the answer and I'll send it.  I don't know why I always have the "rock and hard place" situations.

St. Petersburg area would be ideal.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/22/2005 11:05:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Try the hometown forum.
Link Posted: 11/24/2005 5:01:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Try the hometown forum.

Thanks, but it got even less viewing than here.

It's not as if I am asking for it for free, I will pay a reasonable fee.  And, it's not a "marine specialty" situation.  It's a boat sale, but Florida titled, so the sale aspects are essentially similar  to seling a car or house.  I guess there aren't any Florida lawyers on here.
Link Posted: 11/25/2005 7:22:59 PM EDT
[#3]
You could try calling a yacht brokerage and ask 'em your ? . If it's not a busy day, you might get some pretty good advice.   Stay safe
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:36:45 AM EDT
[#4]
No one out there?  It's not a maritime law question, rather a sale contract and marina bill question. ANd, I wasn't asking for it for free.

Thanks, Sparkyt, for the Yacht broker idea, but I need a professional legal opinion.  Could lead to some small action, again on a regular sale issue, similar to a car.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:17:03 AM EDT
[#5]
No idea, but here's a free bump
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top