Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2001 7:15:47 PM EDT
[b]Goats recovering after mystery attack

(Stratford, CT - AP, July 30, 2001 9:55 AM) _Two goats that live at a Stratford park have recovered from a brutal attack last month that left them badly injured.

The two Nubian goats, Miss Piggy and Miss Shy, were attacked last month by someone or something. It isn't clear who, or what, hurt them.

Boothe Memorial Park authorities say the 9-year-old sister goats suffered puncture marks, lacerations and animal bites from the attack that took place June 16th.

The animals stopped eating and drinking, and needed aggressive medical treatment.

The goats are back on their feet now, though shaved patches on their coats remind of their ordeal.

What happened to them is still a mystery. Doctors say the goats were probably attacked by an animal, though the chickens that share their pen weren't attacked.

The cost of medical care for the goats could run more than $1,000. [/b]

I've just grabbed my M4 and my gear! I'm going to hunt this thing down! How big are these things? Should I use the M1A?[>:/]

OK! Need advice! What should I bring to kill a Mexican Goat Sucker! Holy crap - it's TEOTWAWKI! Glad I stocked up on M855. All you people said it couldn't happen- and look! (For those that would say I made it up: go to [url]www.wtnh.com[/url])

[shotgun]  [sniper]  [uzi]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 7:26:32 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.wtnh.com/Global/story.asp?S=417591[/url]  Scary [:O]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 7:38:30 PM EDT
[#2]
This must be a Chupacabra!!
You need some fog,
foothills and some scared villagers
to hold the torches.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL!
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 7:48:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I think I may need the Mall Ninja's help on this one. NSFJojo, bring your KABAR and Glock. Hell maybe we can get an AR15.com posse going! A reward would be nice too. Maybe a LEGP for whoever bags it?

Garden Weasel, I got some crack hoes from Bridgeport with disposable lighters. About as close as I'm gonna get to scared villagers with torches.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 10:24:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 11:17:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Send in Ash!

[img]http://home1.swipnet.se/~w-12947/Gfx/AoD/armydk38.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 11:21:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like Goatboy has finally flipped!!![whacko]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 12:29:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Here he is.

[img]http://www.artbell.com/img/chupa3.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Call in the LACSD! They can bring in that APC with the M60 mounted on it and rake the area with suppressing fire. Any other animals or humans killed are just collateral damage.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 12:54:39 PM EDT
[#10]
HA HA HA  I knew I would find LOTBOY here!
And look he has an pic from ArtBell.com[(:|)]

(just a joke if I did not go the that site my self I would not know that)
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 12:54:59 PM EDT
[#11]
HA HA HA  I knew I would find LOTBOY here!
And look he has an pic from ArtBell.com[(:|)]

(just a joke if I did not go the that site my self I would not know that)
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 1:38:21 PM EDT
[#12]
it is in all reality a midget werewolf. silver
bullets are needed. [whacko]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 10:19:33 PM EDT
[#13]
This is for real. In Mexico, 3 girls said they saw a chupacabra and that they actually mobilized all the infantry from Tres Corazones (3 hearts) Military base to locate it with no avail. What people will beleive.
GG
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 12:06:20 AM EDT
[#14]
This story is definitely a lie!  La Chupacabra was last spotted running for Govenor in Florida.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 3:00:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Isn't this a case for "The X-Files"?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top