Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2001 3:38:40 PM EDT
[url]http://www.smh.com.au/news/0107/29/national/national1.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 3:45:46 PM EDT
[#1]
damn, thats goddamn horrible. i hope who ever initated the handgun bann over there knows how much they have done to keep rapists comfortable and safe.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 4:19:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Even without their gun ban it's unlikely these young women would be carrying in Sydney.

Link Posted: 7/29/2001 4:21:40 PM EDT
[#3]
That is horrible. This is what moral decline, lack of justice and gun control do for a nation. Maybe they will catch these punks but I doubt the punishment will fit the crime if they do.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 5:13:10 PM EDT
[#4]
mattsd

Handguns are NOT banned in the Oz-land, only semiautomatic rifles and other such "evil" weapons.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:03:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
mattsd

Handguns are NOT banned in the Oz-land, only semiautomatic rifles and other such "evil" weapons.
View Quote
really, i thought it was anything that could really repete. arnt pump shotguns outlawed their??
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:41:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Being raped is one thing, but this getting "horrifically humiliated" has got to stop![:o]

Face reality, their government supports gang rapes and wants more of this to happen.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 7:09:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Okay, it's wagering time.  We hear about Australia's "Sensible Gun Laws" all the time.  We also hear about how safe it is supposed to be down under.

Does anyone want to bet against me by saying that the mass media will cover this story fully?

I hope they catch those kids and lock 'em up for life.  But, I think their criminal justice system wouldn't allow for that.  [?]

Mike

Mike
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 7:14:25 PM EDT
[#8]
No, the girls would not have been carrying.  However, these guys can be pretty certain that no one else is, either.  The government has created a heard of sheep and the wolves will hit the weakest first.

Time to start training with boomerangs -- if THEY are still legal!
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 2:44:59 AM EDT
[#9]
The solution to the problem would be to have every male in Australia send in a saliva sample for DNA cataloging.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 2:57:06 AM EDT
[#10]
As for sampling saliva. There is a town in country  New South Wales, where an elderly woman was assaulted and raped. All males in the town took a DNA sample, and with this, the bastard was caught and charged. Sure the Bleeding Hearts said it was an invasion of rights, but the only worried or concerned person should be the guilty bastard. I would offer a test anytime. Currently all prisoners in NSW have had a sample taken whether they liked it or not. Its a double edged sword, as it will free anyone innocent and help in catching others (some in gaol) of unsolved crimes. I think its a great idea. The crims have all the rights, and victims have nothing. Its about bloody time the vics get their their say!
1feral1
Sydney
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 3:13:37 AM EDT
[#11]
As for these gangs, well they run the areas. I know Bankstown well, and its a shithole, and a hive of gang activity. Asian and Lebanese gangs. They all have NO respect for Australians, our culture, and our way of life. In general, they laugh at the law and justice system! And its because of their 'above the law' attitude the general 'WOG' person is stereotyped into this catigory. Sure in reality, most of these immigrants are hardworers, doing thie best, but the gang mentality are simply taking over. The Police are helpless, and useless. Another nearby 'burb Police Stn, got done by a drive by. One rd, just missing a constable's head!

They are armed with Glocks's, UZi's and AKs! 40,000 of coastline is hard to police! Rumour is 2yrs ago these 'Leb' gangs stole 1000 Glocks off the docks during a strike. They were deemed for the Police. The Police deny this, but why are .40 Glocks flooding the streets used in crime after crime! I have heard from the 'inside' that the pistol rumour is true!
Its sad to say that Australians in general have come to dislike these ethnic minorities very much, and frankly wish they'd catch a boat back to where they bloody well come from. As for multiculturalism in Australia, it has failed, and what we have is satillite countries in our own communities. The enemy within. The sleeping tiger. Everytime something happens 'overthere' Iraq, Israel, etc, They protest in our streets in 1000's when the Australian govt sides with the USA in a decision. Remember that! Its bloody sickening, and we have had enough!
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 3:21:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
As for sampling saliva. There is a town in country  New South Wales, where an elderly woman was assaulted and raped. All males in the town took a DNA sample, and with this, the bastard was caught and charged. Sure the Bleeding Hearts said it was an invasion of rights, but the only worried or concerned person should be the guilty bastard. I would offer a test anytime. Currently all prisoners in NSW have had a sample taken whether they liked it or not. Its a double edged sword, as it will free anyone innocent and help in catching others (some in gaol) of unsolved crimes. I think its a great idea. The crims have all the rights, and victims have nothing. Its about bloody time the vics get their their say!
1feral1
Sydney
View Quote

[hijack]
Well, that's just dandy of you.  Glad you support it -- while you're at it, please pee in the cup and give a blood sample so they can test you for drugs.  Please sign the waiver so that your National Health benefits may be restricted depending on what they find in the genetic scan, and your family and/or employer may be notified if you have any contagious diseases or any hereditary diseases (whether currently recognized or found in the future) that could be passed on to future children.  Oh, and the cross-check will find out if you have any unreported children out of wedlock whom you haven't been supporting.

Since it'll be on file, that goes for any future illegitimate children, too.

Have a nice life.  Remember, you belong to the state.
[/hijack]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 3:30:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
As for these gangs, well they run the areas. I know Bankstown well, and its a shithole, and a hive of gang activity. Asian and Lebanese gangs. They all have NO respect for Australians, our culture, and our way of life. In general, they laugh at the law and justice system! And its because of their 'above the law' attitude the general 'WOG' person is stereotyped into this catigory. Sure in reality, most of these immigrants are hardworers, doing thie best, but the gang mentality are simply taking over. The Police are helpless, and useless. Another nearby 'burb Police Stn, got done by a drive by. One rd, just missing a constable's head!

They are armed with Glocks's, UZi's and AKs! 40,000 of coastline is hard to police! Rumour is 2yrs ago these 'Leb' gangs stole 1000 Glocks off the docks during a strike. They were deemed for the Police. The Police deny this, but why are .40 Glocks flooding the streets used in crime after crime! I have heard from the 'inside' that the pistol rumour is true!
Its sad to say that Australians in general have come to dislike these ethnic minorities very much, and frankly wish they'd catch a boat back to where they bloody well come from. As for multiculturalism in Australia, it has failed, and what we have is satillite countries in our own communities. The enemy within. The sleeping tiger. Everytime something happens 'overthere' Iraq, Israel, etc, They protest in our streets in 1000's when the Australian govt sides with the USA in a decision. Remember that! Its bloody sickening, and we have had enough!
View Quote

I was watching "Lords Of The Mafia" with Robert Stack and I was amazed to see the influx of VC gangs in Australia.  I didn't even know they were there.

This must be who you're talking about, right?
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 3:32:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The solution to the problem would be to have every male in Australia send in a saliva sample for DNA cataloging.  
View Quote

Yikes! I was only trying to be funny.  WOW, they really did that?
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 3:37:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Australia, Love it or leave it! Are you a Immagrant living in Australia or you Australian?That was on a bumber sticker I saw on a car recently.

With these cultures come their ethnic crime and 'tradition'. Life is cheap 'over there'. Lots of Asian gangs too. Drugs, extortion, etc. Anything contraband. Prostitution is legal here, but they bring 'em over to work" Slaves. Really twisted. Triads, 5T, 14K, and the Leb gangs too. Ruthless, merciless, heartless. Cold blooded killers not to be fuc*ed with. Certain areas of Sydney are no-go zones.
Its a deadly business.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 3:41:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Sorry if I ruffled anyones feathers out there, but this whole gang thing really touches a nerve with me, as I have experienced it 1st hand (many times)! I am NOT a racist, just had a gutfull, and sick and tired of our country getting taken advantage of. One day someone will write a book called 'The Rape of Australia'!

1feral1
Sydney
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 3:48:37 AM EDT
[#17]
That's a whole shitload of gangs you got over there!

Speaking of VC's, maybe John McLame can be the next ambassador to Vietnam.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 10:37:57 PM EDT
[#18]
they all have no respect for us, and would rather see us not here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top