Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2001 4:40:55 AM EDT
To all those, with the sheep jokes, I, the Zen master forgive you.

This my rifle, there are many like it, this one is mine.

ZEN
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 4:50:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:00:55 AM EDT
[#2]
A Zen Wannabe.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:16:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Someday I REEEEEEEELLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY am going to have to meet this guy.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 8:32:06 AM EDT
[#4]
You guys wanna play the "Coolest Forum Name" one more time?

This time I think the coolest one is the one called "Curio Bob".
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 9:16:14 AM EDT
[#5]
If you are the "real" Zen, then welcome back.
I remember your posts when I first came here and then you were gone.  A LOT of people have been wondering/asking about you.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 9:21:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Hi Zen...remember me?

If it is the real Zen...you will tell me the last thing I bought from you. I know you will remember.

Tell me, and we will all know you are the real Zen....

KJay
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 12:36:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Geez you guys sound like a bunch of doubting Thomas.

First of all I need to apologize to the Mods for my infantile behavior back in Y2K.

I must admit the ole SHTF scenerio got to my head. I had supporters in this forum that sort of help me inflate my head. I was abusing the respect I earned in this forum. In the end I was acting like a dictator. I was really stupid.
I have lost count on how many times I wanted to post here since then but I was too embarressed.

Yes I read all them post of old buddies wondering what happened to me. And I read all of the replies from others on how they percieved me. Not a pretty picture.

Well here I am 2 years later. Hopefully more mature. Lots has happened since then.

For the new members on this forum, I just want to clarify one thing----> I DON'T DO SHEEPS!!!!!
Well not anymore ;).

I still miss Puffy.

Anyways, I can't blame you if you doubt if this is the real ZEN. It just goes to show how much I affected many people here. I missed you all.

It sounds like the ZEN you know will forever be preserved as one unique author who made you think. That's all I ever wanted.

I can never be the ZEN you knew. My life has changed now. I have re married. We have a new baby boy. You would not believe the name my wife insisted on........yep...Robert or BOB for short...geez.

My family is my whole life now. With Bush as President, I can lay my rifle down and feel secure at night. BTW my wife is not into my knife collection. Looks like I need to part with them soon.

Anyways, to all my friends here, Hello again. Glad to see some of you are still here.

till then...

This my rifle, there are many like it but this one...yes this one is not that important to me anymore.

This is my family, there many families out there, but this one is mine.

New life...

ZEN
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 1:07:08 PM EDT
[#8]
The Zen I knew from this board would feel secure because of any new president.

Can you describe a persisting foto of that was posted a lot on the board when before you left? Cant imagine the real Zen not remembering.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 1:22:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Zen...if its you...you must remember me...can you answer my question...just so I can be sure?

The real Zen always treated me with respect.

KJay
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 1:28:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Kuip,

You mean that hillbilly on a motorcycle with a sheep?

ZEN
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 1:34:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Almost convinced

Who was the alltime troll around the time your disappearance act?

Kuiper
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 1:36:15 PM EDT
[#12]
(properly recited at the top of your lungs):

THIS IS MY RIFLE! THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT, BUT THIS ONE IS MINE!

MY RIFLE IS MY BEST FRIEND! IT IS MY LIFE! I MUST MASTER IT AS I MUST MASTER MY LIFE!

MY RIFLE, WITHOUT ME, IS USELESS! WITHOUT MY RIFLE, I AM USELESS!

I MUST FIRE MY RIFLE TRUE! I MUST SHOOT STRAIGHTER THAN MY ENEMY, WHO IS TRYING TO KILL ME! I MUST SHOOT HIM BEFORE HE SHOOTS ME... I WILL!

MY RIFLE AND MYSELF KNOW THAT WHAT COUNTS IN WAR IS NOT THE ROUNDS WE FIRE, THE NOISE OF OUR BURSTS, NOR THE SMOKE WE MAKE! WE KNOW IT IS THE HITS THAT COUNT... WE WILL HIT!

MY RIFLE IS HUMAN, EVEN AS I, BECAUSE IT IS MY LIFE! THUS, I WILL LEARN IT AS A BROTHER! I WILL LEARN ITS WEAKNESSES, ITS STRENGTHS, ITS PARTS, ITS ACCESSORIES, ITS SIGHTS, AND ITS BARREL! I WILL EVER GUARD IT AGAINST THE RAVAGES OF WEATHER AND DAMAGE! I WILL KEEP MY RIFLE CLEAN AND READY, EVEN AS I AM CLEAN AND READY! WE WILL BECOME PART OF EACH OTHER... WE WILL!

BEFORE GOD I SWEAR THIS CREED! MY RIFLE AND MYSELF ARE THE DEFENDERS OF MY COUNTRY! WE ARE THE MASTERS OF OUR ENEMY! WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY LIFE! SO BE IT, UNTIL THERE IS NO ENEMY, BUT PEACE!
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 1:58:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Zen?...Hello.....

Tell me what Item I bought from you last...

Tell me what forum YOU specifically invited me to join...

And I will believe you are the real Zen and welcome you back because the real ZEN I have complete respect for. He always treated me well and I him.

Do not answer these questions and I cannot believe you are him.

KJay
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 1:59:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Kuip,

You mean my buddy Curio Bob? He's no troll. I liked him so much I named my son after him. (Not, it was my wife's idea)

Look, Curio Bob indirectly made me who I am now.

You're scepticism is quite flattering. You are asking to recall someone I would rather forget.
I can't blame you my old buddy.

Where is Drew? AntiUSSA? (my favorite screen name by the way)

Reno is gone. Clintler is gone. Al Bore is gone.
Finally, with Chenney's guidance little Bush will do fine.

BTW, I support Bush's decision not to agree to that JUNK SCIENCE global warming treaty.

To the world out there, the United States has bailed your ass many times over. You worry about greenhouse effect and WE will worry about the rogue missle that can one day head your way.

ZEN
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#15]
?

KJay
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 2:28:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Welcome, ZEN, it is good to have you back.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 2:45:57 PM EDT
[#17]
That is not Zen.

Zen would not ignore me. He cant even answer two simple questions I ask him to verify he is who he says he is.

It matters to me because I like ZEN. The real one...and I hate imposters and trolls.

I know your real name and address...Do you Zen? If you are ZEN, why would you ignore me?

KJay
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 3:06:13 PM EDT
[#18]
This is not Zen, the real deal that is, the rhetoric is not the same. Added to the fact that Zen had some, not many but some, loyalties to certain members. I will stand corrected if need be, but until then. DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 3:10:16 PM EDT
[#19]
The profile says Jeb McFly, the Mc part seems familiar.........McFloozie....that's it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 3:13:59 PM EDT
[#20]
KJay, KJay, KJay

Patience my little Zen fan. If my confirmation is to be judged by your 2 questions, then I bettercareful with my answer.

You are probably not aware of all the internet business I have done in the past. I have sold mags, recievers, and many other AR part and some knives on the web. To remember all the transactions at everyone's whim would be impossible. Not to mention the screen names I have come across.

Please do not be offended I can not recall your screen name. Credibility is important to me too. You would be surprise, there are those who has tried to have me recollect an part of history that I was never a part of just to debunk me (other forums).

My purpose here today is not to convince you or others who I am.

I would rather start over. I know many of you. I would rather say hello to the people who I have become friends with. The ZEN you knew is dead.

This is me, ZEN...born again, second chance to be given by my friends here who shared common respect.

KJay, if you have information regarding how you can get in contact with me, please do so. I would hate to forget a deserving friend. In the mean time, I will look in my files of transaction to help your doubt.

ZEN
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 4:10:59 PM EDT
[#21]

Not the real ZEN.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 4:20:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Zen, Zen, Zen,

My purpose here is to verify you are the REAL ZEN. I can not believe you dont remember me as we have communicated earlier this year in a way I will not reveal as of now. You would have had to hit your head on a stump to not even acknowledge me.

I have sent an e-mail to ZEN's last known e-mail address and will send a letter to him if need be.

As well, I have enlisted the help of someone on another board who is very good at tracking down identities. Very good. I look foreward to his conclusions.

Here is something else to jog your memory. The last thing I bought from you I made payments to you on. How many others did you allow to do that?

If you are the real ZEN, I apologize. If you are not, you are pissing off the wrong people.

Link Posted: 7/29/2001 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#23]
I have just communicated with the real ZEN.

This is an imposter we have here.

The real ZEN is reading this fiasco of a post right now. I will leave it up to him as what to do.

More to follow....

Link Posted: 7/29/2001 5:15:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Definitely Sounds Like McZEN !

Welcome back.  We threw AntiUSSA out with the trash.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 5:21:33 PM EDT
[#25]
There are [b]2[/b] impostors on this thread. Can you spot them?[:D]
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 5:25:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Who is the second imposter?...
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 5:31:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
There are [b]2[/b] impostors on this thread. Can you spot them?[:D]
View Quote

Werd up =P
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 5:44:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Yeah TreeTop....  Who is the other imposter?

Link Posted: 7/29/2001 5:59:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yeah TreeTop....  Who is the other imposter?

View Quote

Let's make that [b]3[/b].

gW's got it...[;)]
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:25:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Hmmm....  

1. McZEN
2. McDREW
3. McPAUL308

What do I win?
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Rbad- see Singlestacker, McGOD, or the fake Imbroglio for your prize.

That way you can decide what to give yourself.[;)]
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:33:10 PM EDT
[#32]
[?]That'd be like asking myself, right?

Rbad.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:34:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Yeah.. But my fake Imbroglio account got locked down!

How can I communicate with myself??

[BD]

Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:38:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:40:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Sweep ---> There is a capital "0" in the name... NOT a "ZERO".

[8D]

Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:41:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Since I'm the FNG in this forum, answer me a question: Who is Zen? Is he another McUzi type or something?
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:46:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:51:30 PM EDT
[#38]
ZEN really did make this place "interesting".  But then again, I like McUZI too!   [:D]

My new theory:  Ed and Goatboy are one and the same!  Ed is the serious one and Goatboy is the evil, dastardly and troublemaking twin alter-personality !

But then again I also thought that Miss Magnum was a guy until I saw the pictures and heard about the huge romance she is having with McUZI.

Ahhh....  The soap opera continues !
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 3:02:37 AM EDT
[#39]
I talked with the real Zen.

He told me if he could sign on with his real nam (ZEN) he would clear it up.

Sounds like we could see him back on if you could make that possible.

How about it moderators?.Could you allow that to happen? I would love to see the real ZEN back.

How about it?
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 4:16:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 5:50:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 6:57:34 AM EDT
[#42]
There are three other imposters?
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Thank you Ed. I will do that.

Here is what the real Zen told me to tell you:

"You can tell my old friends "Hi" from me though, and let them know I am
alive and still kicking."

Link Posted: 7/30/2001 2:57:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Also, my friend has identified approximately where the fake ZEN is and it is getting very interesting...

KJay
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 3:48:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Would the fake Zen like to come clean?...here is your chance.

Just like to know why you did it.

No harm done. As a matter of fact, something good has come from it.

KJay

Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:01:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top