Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2001 8:22:39 PM EDT
Anyone know where to get extended coke tubes for Benelli's?
                         THANKS!!
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 8:29:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Check with Briley in TX (Houston??).  I believe they're the same thread as Beretta.

hanko
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 9:37:47 PM EDT
[#2]
CFI had them for a while.  Also RGUNs did too, but with all the hoopla, It might not be a good idea to go there.  Try HKPro.com.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 10:25:41 PM EDT
[#3]
You probally know this but you "cant have" the extended tube with a pistol grip unless it's preban. Just thought I'd say this because alot of guys looking for the extended tubes bought a postban pistolgrip with the factory smaller mag.
Nice shotgun eitherway.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 10:32:35 PM EDT
[#4]
ive got a benelli and want a rhino tube too, i think all the european, maybe just italian, shotties have the same thread. so, i think the same tube will work on all of them. at least the beretta will.
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 6:42:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Just out of curiosity, how much would a preban Benelli M1 with a pistol grip, extended mag and surefire tac light go for?
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 8:16:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You probally know this but you "cant have" the extended tube with a pistol grip unless it's preban. Just thought I'd say this because alot of guys looking for the extended tubes bought a postban pistolgrip with the factory smaller mag.
Nice shotgun eitherway.
View Quote

What????  Says Who?
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 10:53:48 AM EDT
[#7]
some of you guys area talking about diffrent things. the topis here is CHOKE tubes, not mag tubes. but briley tubes are VERY good, but i dont know where to look
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 11:21:08 AM EDT
[#8]
mattsd, my bad, I missed the "choke" in the post.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top