Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2001 4:41:37 PM EDT
Who is going to keep the merchandize?  Why should I dole out hundreds of dollars if I can't play with the toy as often as I can?

Yes, I am VERY selfish when it comes to guns!!!

Thanks for the explanations.

Johannes
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 4:48:13 PM EDT
[#1]
You have the concept wrong.
It isn't a bunch of people owning the same gun.

The whole purpose of a "Group Purchace" is the power of collective buying. You get a better price when you buy 50 loaves of bread than when you buy just one.

A group of people get together, and pool thier money in order to get a better price on the desired object.
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 6:57:33 PM EDT
[#2]
When you buy in bulk, you have more  leverage, and are able to negotiate a better deal/price for the goods. I this case someone volunteers to mediate between the buyer  
( you, me) and the manufacturer (Bushmaster, American Spirits etc,) and brings to the table an order of fifty or more (just a number). In this way the seller will give us a break,  then some one with a FFL pick up all the goods, and sends them to your FFL , It takes much longer than just going to the store and get one of the shelf, but in the long run, you save  two or three hundred dollars.

Check this forum New Signup for YES Group Purchase ( 2 3 )

Karlozg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top