Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2001 9:19:28 AM EDT
I've been banned from a website. muhhahahaahahaaaa.
And I would like to re register with different address and name, but the p/c keeps saying I'm already logged in.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 9:47:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Windows 95+:
Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Disk Clean-up -> View Files ... erase what you want.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 9:55:16 AM EDT
[#2]
For MSIE browsers.
Go to browser

Select "tools" button
Select "internet options"
Select "settings" tab from the Temp internet
file block (middle part of the pop up screen)
Select "view files"
A window will pop up with all of the cookies stored in your puter. You can either pick and choose by what you delete by highlighting it or hit the "select all" button and delete em all.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 10:13:56 AM EDT
[#3]
You sure you just aren't worried about getting busted by your wife/significant other from going to one of *those* sites?!?!?!?

They are notorious for placing cookies on your computer as well as changing your browser's "home page" to theirs.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 10:28:57 AM EDT
[#4]
i wish that were the case. muhahahahaa
Actually it was this site... the nazi's.
http://christianityexposed.com/forum/
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 11:44:52 AM EDT
[#5]
My Computer,
"C" Drive,
Windows File  (if you are running 98 it will ask you if you are sure that you want to go into the windows folder, Say Yes)
Cookies,
Press "CONT + ALL" they should all high light
Press the "DELETE" key
It will then ask you if you are sure if you want to send all of the cookies to the trash can
Click yes

Also Cookies are stories in the Temp internet files.  Most people don't know that they are there.  Go back to the Windows file and go to Temp Internet Files and Delete all of them also.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top