Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/31/2005 4:43:01 PM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=132&topic_id=2191657&mesg_id=2191657
I was cruising DU for my evening entertainment, and lo and behold, I stumbled upon this little jem!

The DUh'er are running their flaps about buying guns, to defend themselves- FROM CONSERVATIVES!!!!

I'm gonna hop on there and advocate it.  I wanna get the IL contingent all frothed up so they call Gov. Blowmebitch tomorrow and demand CCW in IL!

Can you imagine how many feed failures these limp wrists are going to experience?
ETA- delinked. sorry
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 4:44:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh for the love of all that is holy!  De-link that!

ETA:  To clarify, make that link cold so their systems don't lead them back here.
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 4:44:16 PM EDT
[#2]
HOT LINK!?
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 4:44:49 PM EDT
[#3]
WGAF what the DU is talking about?

And by the way, great work on the hotlinking to DU
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 4:45:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Oh for the love of all that is holy!  De-link that!

YES PLEASE
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 4:45:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like a lot of fun.  

BTW.  You're not supposed to hot-link to DU.

Chris
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 4:45:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I love it when DUh gets frisky.

They're laughable.
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 4:46:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!! Don't hotlink to DUh.
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 4:47:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Arming up to show the right wing (us) that they mean business.  All I can tell them is, "BRING IT ON, MOTHERFUCKERS!"
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 4:48:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Arming up to show the right wing (us) that they mean business.  All I can tell them is, "BRING IT ON, MOTHERFUCKERS!"

We got a good 40+ years ahead of them in stockpiling weapons. I'll wait until they catch up in 2050 to starting worrying
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 4:50:03 PM EDT
[#10]
in beforeafter the coneheads flame you for making a hotlink

edited
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 4:50:19 PM EDT
[#11]
That was very entertaining,especially the guy saying his uncle has a nice Glock 30 revolver .  Then he instantly got flamed for advocating sending his money to facists (Gaston Glock) I guess.

I think it would take them a while to catch up with most of the guys here, so I wouldn't get too worried.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 4:53:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Ooooh, here's a good one:

MrBenchley  (1000+ posts)      Mon Oct-31-05 12:32 PM
Response to Reply #146
151. Actually, we need no such thing....
this "gun rights" is nothing but ordinary racist right wing fringe nonsense hiding under a new sheet and giggling that nobvody can guess that it's ordinary racist right wing fringe nonsense.

Actually "gun ownership" is what is giving gun ownership a bad name. A glance at any online gun loony forum finds nothing but dittohead nonsense and outright bigotry expressed aloud, with nary a word of protest from moderates OR liberals...just as there's no visible sign that there's any gun owner anywhere even the least upset that a racist turd like Ted Nugent is a member of the NRA board.

Yep,  uh huh, STFU!  'Cause we never beat down an when we see one.  Yeah, Ted's a racist (Publicly stated several times that Rosa Parks is one of his heroes).
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 4:55:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Considering how deranged Democrats are, this is cause for concern.  Michelle Malkin wrote a book about how Democrats have lost their minds since Bush was elected, and the litany of their behavioor is kind of disturbing.

Un·hinged

adj : affected with madness or insanity; [syn: brainsick, crazy, demented, distracted, disturbed, mad, sick, unbalanced]

- The American Heritage Dictionary

*** Warning: Unhinged liberals are hazardous to the nation’s health.

They’re slashing your tires. Burning your lawns. Heaving pies at Republican pundits. Hurling racist epithets at minority conservatives. Nursing nutty conspiracy theories. And pining publicly for the murder of President Bush.

And they call us crazy?

In Unhinged: Liberals Gone Wild, Michelle Malkin plays conservative Margaret Mead to the alien political creatures of the American Left. With uproarious detail and rollicking reportage, Malkin chronicles the bizarre world of leftists gone mad in their natural habitats: the mainstream media, academia, Hollywood, and Washington.

Unhinged unmasks liberals who’ve completely abandoned rationality and reality. They’re taking chainsaws and bayonets to campaign signs. Running down political opponents with their cars. Setting fire to political opponents in effigy. Defacing war memorials. Swiping yellow ribbons off cars. And supporting the fragging of American troops.

In Unhinged, you’ll meet:

- The Top 10 Unhinged Leftists, Celebrities, Media Liberals, and Politicians. - The Pennsylvania Democrat who repeatedly screamed "faggot" at his Republican opponents on the Senate floor. - The Florida Democrat who tried to run down former Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris with his Cadillac. - The Democrat congressman who claimed the capture of Saddam Hussein was staged by GOP operatives to help the Bush re-election campaign. - The veteran newsman who claimed that Bush advisor Karl Rove and Osama bin Laden are working hand-in-hand to help the Republican Party. - And hundreds more unhinged liberals gone wild!

With wit, wisdom, and a bullet-proof vest, Michelle Malkin ruthlessly and raucously skewers the myths of liberal tolerance, peace, and civility. Unhinged shows how conservatives are driving their opponents mad. The good news for liberals? Self-help starts here.

Link
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 4:58:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=132&topic_id=2191657&mesg_id=2191657
I was cruising DU for my evening entertainment, and lo and behold, I stumbled upon this little jem!

The DUh'er are running their flaps about buying guns, to defend themselves- FROM CONSERVATIVES!!!!

I'm gonna hop on there and advocate it.  I wanna get the IL contingent all frothed up so they call Gov. Blowmebitch tomorrow and demand CCW in IL!

Can you imagine how many feed failures these limp wrists are going to experience?
ETA- delinked. sorry

fixed.
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:01:56 PM EDT
[#15]
O.K.  Who has been trolling DU.

Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:02:31 PM EDT
[#16]
tag for some abuse later on
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Is Benchley STILL there?

Sure, the Left can BUY guns, but 99% of them will shoot gangsta style and with their eyes closed.

Meanwhile, we'll be using the sights, and HITTING what we aim at.
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:09:28 PM EDT
[#18]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

Arming up to show the right wing (us) that they mean business. All I can tell them is, "BRING IT ON, MOTHERFUCKERS!"

We got a good 40+ years ahead of them in stockpiling weapons. I'll wait until they catch up in 2050 to starting worrying

And most of them live in states where they can't even add a flash suppressor / folding stock / or standard cap magazines....

Edited to add: No offense to our brothers and sisters behind enemy lines
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:10:19 PM EDT
[#19]
"..of J.Temperance (1000+ posts)   Sun Oct-30-05 11:45 PM
Response to Reply #72
82. Glock 17 9mm

One of my Uncle's has a Glock 30 .45 auto, it's almost the perfect little revolver."

LMAO.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:10:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Dang, if that just dont beat all!
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:10:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah, they do that sometimes. Usually when they're feeling downtrodden or oppressed and feel the next revolution coming on.

Here's another one for shits and giggles (some might find many of the responses surprising).

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=118x116084

"Don't you think that is a factor with some men?

I mean, penis size aside, that they own guns to fulfill some kind of macho "I'm a REAL man" fantasy? Even if it does not apply to you (and hey, it's not what you have; it's what you do with it that counts),it definitely applies to many men. I know several men who are gun enthusiasts and when I listen to them discuss their guns, it does sound like a pissing contest. I have a hard time believing that people own guns because they find them aesthetically pleasing. They own guns because they could, if they wanted to, kill something with them. What the hell good is a gun otherwise? Target practice is practicing the skill required to kill something, right? That is what guns are for. It is what they do. To MANY people (not just men)the fact that they have the ability to kill something if they need to is an ego booster. "

Truth be told, if even one or two of them can be swayed to the dark side, so much the better.

The hopeless cases can be left to stew in their own shit and ignorence.
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:10:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YES!

Soon my pretties, soon!

Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:13:34 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Meanwhile, we'll be using the sights, and HITTING what we aim at.

After years of VPC and Brady memos demonising "asault weapons,"
I daresay that we'll see an army of libs "sprayfiring from the hip."
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:14:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Someone get on there and recommend all the best weapons. You know, Hi-point carbines, lorcin pistols, anything by Hesse and special weapons...
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:15:22 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Someone get on there and recommend all the best weapons. You know, Hi-point carbines, lorcin pistols, anything by Hesse and special weapons...

+1... start a debate on which is the ultimate caliber... .25 or .32?
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:20:08 PM EDT
[#26]
I really like the guy who is going to but a revolver and some ammo and lock it up in a safty deposit box, in case of a civil war
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:27:51 PM EDT
[#27]
I had know idea that DU was so full of blazing intellectuals.

But seriously, I fell like a frickin' genius every time I read one of their threads.

Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:28:13 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1... start a debate on which is the ultimate caliber... .25 or .32?

Actually, the first one is better because 2 and 5 = 7, but 3 and 2 only add up to 5.
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:30:00 PM EDT
[#29]
What happens if you hot link to another forum?
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:32:11 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

There used to be problems years back between this board and DU.  Each side had trolling parties out to disrupt things across the pond.

House rules here prohibit hot linking to their board.  Most people know about it.  Anyone who hadn't heard it gets notified by the first hundred people who see the link.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:33:30 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

They can trace it back to here.
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 5:42:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Oh good God. Those inept effeminate idiots are going to wipe themselves out!

Can you imagine a swarm of new gun owners, trained by hollywood and taking the gun store guy's idiotic prattle as truth?

Gonna need me a bunker and some sandbags....
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 8:26:25 PM EDT
[#33]
oooo, I'll keep my guns and ammo seperate like a good little subject.

oh no, i need to use it,, wait just a second so I can load up
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Oh man...this is too good...thanks for the link....and I just thought of the perfect analogy reading their posts...

Its like listening to a virgin talk about how good sex is.
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 8:50:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Sorry...I'm not laughing anymore...Just read this from one of their posts, "There was a question about precisely what the subject of my father's sentence was, for me, since we weren't exactly on the best of terms. I did not like my father. He frightened me, as a matter of fact. It wouldn't be until I was an adult that I could see clearly that the man had some serious emotional problems. At the time, it was just raw emotion. I both feared and hated him--and yet I also loved him, too, because he was my father. SO, with this suggestion, I just trotted right over to the stump and put the tin can on my head and stood VERY VERY still. Sure enough, PING! I can still remember the sensation of that 22 shot whizzing just an inch or so above my skull. I don't remember how old I was but I think around 12, 13, something like that. "

Now I don't know what is worse, a kid at 12 or 13 being so stupid as to say, "golly pa, I guess that would be a good idea." after the dad says something like, "Son, how's about yu, gettin' to that ther stump and lettin' me shoot thisahere can ofen yer hed."

To people this stupid or from such "stock", the 2nd ought not apply.

Link Posted: 10/31/2005 9:11:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Is anyone else struck on how ghey their avatars are over at the DU?

Link Posted: 10/31/2005 9:35:43 PM EDT
[#37]
I read just about all my nerves could take over there and it truly scared the life out of me I am honestly no B.S frightened for the first time about somone owning a gun. when I first came here everyone was so polite and so helpful and made me feel welcome and not threatened just like I belonged here and helped educate me so much on subjects I already knew, ones I didn't, and ones I didn't know even existed. we joked and laughed and ragged a bit and had lots of fun with zombie threads and never once did I feel the least bit uncomfortable.

The 30 or so minutes I spent over there reading their posts have pretty much set me on edge the way they try to put us in that light. These people have no idea what the hell they are doing,and sound like lunitics,and I fear that someone is going to get hurt if they are serious and I don't mean a battle in the streets I mean one of these asshats is going to do something stupid and unsafe and someone is going to get killed. I did read one post where at least one person was going to take a class and God help him. at least 1 person had enough sense to get some training.

Are they being serious? where is the Moderator? the post being made are threatening they do involve classes of people and not fictious situations I have never read a post here that talked about going to war in the streets with a paticular party because now they feel the need to own a gun. now we talk about UN and the gubbament and jbt's but damn there is cause for consern on those issues its called past.These people have no bases for the comments that they make other than implying that since we are so "hardcore" on the 2nd A then we shouldn't be upset over their 1st A but infact the 1st A doesn't cover threatening or harassing/abusive speech.

Link Posted: 10/31/2005 9:56:38 PM EDT
[#38]
I wish they would get with the times, that board is sooo outdated, trolling is almost not worth it.

...... O.k, it IS worth it, but dang, that board is so 90's.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 10:03:51 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I wish they would get with the times, that board is sooo outdated, trolling is almost not worth it.

...... O.k, it IS worth it, but dang, that board is so 90's.  

I was under the impression that it was created shortly after Bush beat, er stole the election from Gore.

Gotta love the irony here.  People that scream about how the government needs to ban guns to protect us from guns are now advocating buying guns to protect themselves from that same government.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 10:10:52 PM EDT
[#40]
The problem with trolling on that board is they nail ya too quick.  I got banned after two posts.  At least we let them screw around and really wear out their welcome before kicking them in the nuts and sending 'em packing.  Besides, it's more fun to pound on them a bit before giving them the boot.

That guy who told the sob story about his dad shooting the can off his head goes by the name of "Billbuckshithead".  He's always trolling the gun section trying to convert what few pro-gun libs there are into hoplophobic crybabies.  Hell, I might be afraid of guns if my dad was dumb enough to try that, but I think I have more spine than that.

It's not really the pro gun dems that I worry about, it's the otherwise anti ones talking about arming up that make me wanna go inventory my ammo supply.  Something like the quote, "It's not the professionals you have to worry about, it's the amateurs."  or something like that.
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 10:14:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 10:16:50 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Half of them think gun control is the answer to "gun violence" and the other half thinks that gun control is a conservative conspiracy to exterminate the political left.

Damn, we WILL have a problem if they ever get their shit together and decide which sheet of music they're singing from.

Good thing for us they can't carry a tune anyway...
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 10:33:07 PM EDT
[#43]
We should go over there and sell them some guns.   I wouldnt mind unloading a Glock or 2.  I would only charge only $900 for each one!    

They would love my Glock  19 revolver with 15 bullets in each clip.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 10:34:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Well, no DUh
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 11:07:38 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
We should go over there and sell them some guns.   I wouldnt mind unloading a Glock or 2.  I would only charge only $900 for each one!    

They would love my Glock  19 revolver with 15 bullets in each clip.  

Now that just wouldn't be very responsible would it?  Selling guns to children.  You oughta be ashamed of yourself for even suggesting that.

I suppose you could weld up the barrel and sell it to them with a loaded "clip".  But then we would just hear about more Glock "KaBooms".
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 11:19:50 PM EDT
[#46]
I still don't know how anyone, that does not have excess brainjuice leaking out of his nose, goes to the DUmb websit and is the least bit entertained. It is like riding on the shortbus with the poo eaters and throwers. The sheer, limp wristed,panty waist, "I suck ONLY the BIG cocks and I'm proud of it" attitude coupled with the "Which end does the little pointy bullet come out of" stupidity.......keeps me  from wanting to go there and troll.  It is like trolling five year old children with snot and buggers running down their upper lips into their mouths. Simply ........"Not sporting."

What joy in flaming a fucking reeeeeeeeeeee.....tard?

The DU is the Flagship of last resort for those who are a waste of the sperm that created them.

No joy............They are in a league of their own.    
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 11:22:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Jesus tap dancing Christ.

Pardon my fucking french.

Those people are fucked up, misinformed, unable to inform themselves, stupid, one eyed cock fucked thoat gagged whore mongering nut sac infected, effemenate, pencil dick no nut limp wristed rope sucking pansy ass whine bags.

Woof.
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 11:30:14 PM EDT
[#48]

abluelady Donating Member  (589 posts)
7. Why the 2nd Amendment

I have come to realize the 2nd Amendment was put in there to allow citizens to protect themselves against the government. Naive, liberal, democratic me, never thought I'd have to fight my government. duh Those evil Repugs knew they could not trust government! Well, it sure is starting to make sense, but
"i'm still anti guns."

Link Posted: 10/31/2005 11:45:49 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Jesus tap dancing Christ.

Pardon my fucking french.

Those people are fucked up, misinformed, unable to inform themselves, stupid, one eyed cock fucked thoat gagged whore mongering nut sac infected, effemenate, pencil dick no nut limp wristed rope sucking pansy ass whine bags.

Woof.

Uh, what he said...
Link Posted: 11/1/2005 12:04:55 AM EDT
[#50]
they'll most likely shoot each other by accident
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top