Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2001 3:39:33 PM EDT
Has anyone shot or does anyone own a Ruger 10/22 Magnum? I was thinking about getting one for my father's 50th birthday and was just curios as to how they shot, handled, etc. I'm very familiar with the original 10/22 since my dad bought me one for Christmas when I was sixteen and I still have it eleven years later, so obviously quality isn't an issue. Any imput would be much appreciated. "and remember, keep them in the ten ring."
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:11:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty much the same as 10-22....you can get heavy bbl for them now also.....remington 597 is also a nice 22mag, and they now offer the 597 mag in a h/b version for about the same money as ruger......I`d look at both...the 597 is a nice choice, if you don`t want h/b, then the ruger is also.......[:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top