Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/27/2005 7:58:41 AM EDT
What's your favorite gun-related movie quote?  Some of mine:

Shane: "A gun is a tool, Marian, no better or worse than any other"

The FBI Story: "Sometimes a hoodlum just needs killing" (as the trainees are qualifying with the Thompson smg)

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly "When you have to shoot, shoot; don't talk"
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:10:28 AM EDT
[#1]
"I wont be wronged, I wont be insulted, and i wont be laid a hand on.  These are things i dont do to others and i wont have them done to me."   John Wayne-The Shootist
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:13:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Lethal Weapon
That's some serious shit you carry.
Here be my guest
Beretta 9mm, 15 in the mag 1 in the pipe.
What do you have
4" Smith
A lot of old timers carry those.
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:22:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Movie: Jackie Brown
Samuel L. Jackson says:
"AK-47 for when you absoluting positively need to kill every mothaf*cka in the room, except no substitute"
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:22:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Do you feel lucky? Punk!
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quigley Down Under - "I said I didn't have much use for one. Didn't say I didn't know how to use it. "
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:36:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Tom Cruise, Collateral  -  "Just take comfort in the fact that you never had a choice."
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:39:26 AM EDT
[#7]

"Are you crazy?  Is that your problem?"   ... from Big Trouble in Little China

"This isn't a democracy, it's a cheerocracy!"  ... from Bring it On  

(okay - so Bring it On isn't technically a gun movie, but it has cheerleaders, dammit!  )
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:43:54 AM EDT
[#8]
From "Snatch"...

Bullet Tooth Tony: "Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off. "

SOL:   What's that?

VINNY:  It's a shotgun Sol.

SOL: I t ' s a fuckin anti-aircraft gun Vin.   What are you planning on shooting,  the angels out of the clouds? That's  gonna raise more than pulses.

VINNY:  It will raise hell my old son.

SOL:  I don't think I really want to see  hell Vin. What's wrong with a normal  gun?

VINNY:  The are psychological advantages to  a gun that looks like it can perforate  the moon.

Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:45:19 AM EDT
[#9]
"You see the size of that chicken?" Young Guns
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:47:47 AM EDT
[#10]
And for all you (homo's) out there,           you touch me,         and I'll kill ya.....
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:50:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Firefly. Episode- The Message.

Mal- You murdered yourself, son. I just carried the bullet for a while.

Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:53:32 AM EDT
[#12]
From "Way of the Gun"

"Hey, shut that cunt up before I come over there and fuck-start her head!"
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:54:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.   Army of Darkness.

You're bleeding.  I ain't got time to bleed.  Got time to duck?  Bloop!

TXL

Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:56:02 AM EDT
[#14]
"Go ahead. Make my day." Dirty Harry in Sudden Impact

"Who do you mean we, sucka? Smith, Wesson and me." Soon to be dead punk and Dirty Harry in Sudden Impact

"This is the AK-47 assault rifle, the preferred weapon of your enemy. It makes a distinctive sound when fired at you." Tom Highway in Heartbreak Ridge.

"Say hello to my little friend." Scarface

"A man's got to make a livin' somehow. Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy." Soon to be dead gun slinger and No Name Drifter (Clint Eastwood)

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like. . . Victory." Colonel Kilgore in Apocalypse Now.
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:56:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
From "Snatch"...

Nice! One of my top 3 favs of all time.

How about this one?

Dog: What the fuck is that?
Mickey: It's me Bren gun.
Dog: Couldn't you have thought of something more practical?

Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:57:31 AM EDT
[#16]
"America Fuck Yeah"

"Take that Hans Briks - You Butt Fucking Sonuvabitch!"

Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:58:37 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
"Are you crazy?  Is that your problem?"   ... from Big Trouble in Little China

"This isn't a democracy, it's a cheerocracy!"  ... from Bring it On  

(okay - so Bring it On isn't technically a gun movie, but it has cheerleaders, dammit!  )

Haha its so wrong that I recongnized that
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:59:12 AM EDT
[#18]
"Survival Kit contents check. In them you will find: one 45 caliber automatic, two boxes of ammunition, four days concentrated emergency rations, one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills, one miniature combination Rooshan phrase book and Bible, one hundred dollars in rubles, one hundred dollars in gold, nine packs of chewing gum, one issue of prophylactics, three lipsticks, three pair of nylon stockings -- shoot, a fellah could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff....

Maj. T.J. Kong, Dr. Strangelove
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 8:59:38 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
"I wont be wronged, I wont be insulted, and i wont be laid a hand on.  These are things i dont do to others and i wont have them done to me."   John Wayne-The Shootist

John Wayne's best movie by far...a remote tosser for sure.
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 9:07:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Understand. If anything goes wrong, anything at all. Your fault, my fault, nobody's fault. No matter who else gets killed. I'm gonna blow your head off.

-John Wayne "Big Jake"
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 9:37:56 AM EDT
[#21]
QUINTUS: People should know when they're conquered.
MAXIMUS: Would you, Quintus? Would I?

Gladiator

I also like this one.

MAXIMUS: Fratres..., three weeks from now I will be harvesting my crops, imagine where you will be and it will be so. Hold the lines, stay with me. If you find yourself alone riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium and you're already dead!!!. [The men laugh.] Brothers, what we do in life echoes in eternity.
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 9:48:12 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
"Survival Kit contents check. In them you will find: one 45 caliber automatic, two boxes of ammunition, four days concentrated emergency rations, one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills, one miniature combination Rooshan phrase book and Bible, one hundred dollars in rubles, one hundred dollars in gold, nine packs of chewing gum, one issue of prophylactics, three lipsticks, three pair of nylon stockings -- shoot, a fellah could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff....

Maj. T.J. Kong, Dr. Strangelove

Read his lips...he actually says "Dallas" instead of "Vegas"...but the timing of it's release was too close to JFK getting shot, they decided it would be in poor taste to keep with the "Dallas" so the over-dubbed the voice track.
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 9:50:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Without a doubt the "speech'' at the end of Team America.
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 10:05:11 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

text?
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 11:11:48 AM EDT
[#25]
" Hey fuck-ass, gimme a beer. "  The Boondock Saints
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 10:54:33 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Movie: Jackie Brown
Samuel L. Jackson says:
"AK-47 for when you absoluting positively need to kill every mothaf*cka in the room, except accept no substitute"

Fixed!
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 10:59:54 AM EDT
[#27]
See my avatar
<-----

Also:

From "Navy SEALs" "Trust me with your life, but not your money or your wife!"
From "Under Siege" "Another cold day in hell..."
From "Full Metal Jacket" "My mom said I can only spend $5"
From "Die Hard" "Yippee Ki Yay, Mother Fucker!!!"

ETA:  Explanation of the avatar for the slow group...

From the hit movie "Office Space"

Peter Gibbons: Lawrence, what would you do if you had a million dollars?

Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do if I had a million dollars... TWO CHICKS at the same time.

Peter Gibbons:  That's it? [pause] If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?

Lawrence:  Damn straight, always wanted to try that... And I figure if I was a millionare, I could hook that sort of thing up, cuz chicks dig dudes with money.

Peter Gibbons: Not all chicks...

Lawrence:  Well, the type of chicks that would double up on a dude like me.

Peter Gibbons: Good point.
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 11:16:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Lt. Frank Drebin: I'm sorry I can't be more optimistic, Doctor, but we've got a long road ahead of us. It's like having sex. It's a painstaking and arduous task that seems to go on and on forever, and just when you think things are going your way, nothing happens.
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 11:18:35 AM EDT
[#29]
From one of my favorite movies of all time, "Slingblade":

Doyle: What're you doin' with that lawnmower blade?

Carl: I aim to kill you with it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 11:24:00 AM EDT
[#30]
john cusak:  "will you marry me?"

minnie driver:  "make this gun work."

grosse point blank
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 11:26:30 AM EDT
[#31]
'If you follow him, I'll hunt you down and kill you.  Every mother's son of you." - Big John in "Big Jake"
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 11:27:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Click For Sound
It's from team america...
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 11:35:38 AM EDT
[#33]
"Well Mr. Carpetbagger, down here we got what we call a Missouri Boat Ride." - Gone To Texas, aka The Outlaw Josey Wales
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 11:54:18 AM EDT
[#34]
"A fuckin six shooter?! Theres nine bodies genius! What were you gonna do?! Laugh the last three to death-- funny man!"

"I killed your cat you druggie bitch! I thought it would bring closure to our relationship!" -Boondock Saints (sorta gun related since he killed it with a ND)

God I can't believe 90% of the qoutes arent from this movie...
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm a newbie so forgive me if these are already posted.

I can't remember what movie I got this from:
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

A local sheriff's deputy wrote this in an email to me:
"A man only has one life to live and he should live it honorably and guard it well"

JS2071
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 12:41:10 PM EDT
[#36]
What in the wide, wide world of sports is goin on here?  I hired you people to get some track laid, not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!

-Blazing Saddles
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 2:08:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 2:15:59 PM EDT
[#38]
I don't know if you've been keeping up on current events but we just got our asses kicked!

Game over man! Game over!
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 2:45:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Simon: "How do I know you won't kill me in my sleep?"

Mal:  "If I decide to kill you, you will be awake, and facing me, and armed."

Firefly  Episode title: Serentity
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#40]
" To Hell with them fellas'...(spit)...buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms." -The "Outlaw" Josey Wales
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 2:57:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Paul Smecker: You know, you Irish cops are perking up. That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men. Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing.

Conner MacManus: Now you will receive us.
Murphy MacManus: We do not ask for your poor or your hungry.
Conner MacManus: We do not want your tired and sick.
Murphy MacManus: It is your corrupt we claim.
Conner MacManus: It is your evil that will be shot by us.
Murphy MacManus: With every breath we shall hunt them down.
Conner MacManus: Each day we will spill their blood until it rains down from the sky’s.
Murphy MacManus: Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace.
Conner MacManus: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the days cost.
Murphy MacManus: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain.
Conner MacManus: But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will repent.
Murphy MacManus: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.
All three: And shepherds we shall be, for the my lord for the, power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to the, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
Il Duce: In nomine patrie,
Conner MacManus: Et fili
Murphy MacManus: Et spiritu sancti

- Boondock Saints

Gary Johnston: Oh, I get it. I'm supposed to get in your car and let you put your finger inside me. Then if I go down on you I get a movie part.
Spottswoode: Please, Gary, I'm not from Hollywood. I'm not going to fuck your mouth and my time is extremely valuable.

Spottswoode: Team, this is all my fault. I was overzealous in Cairo. I let racism cloud my judgment. I was so sure the ultimate terrorist was Middle Eastern, but I didn't realize he was a goddamn Gook. I'll never be a racist again.

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

- Team America

Link Posted: 10/28/2005 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#42]
"I'm going to kill them, sir." - Kurt Russell, In Soldier
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 3:11:06 PM EDT
[#43]
well. you gonna pull them pistols or whistle dixie?
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 3:20:50 PM EDT
[#44]
From The Unforgiven:

All right, I'm coming out. Any man I see out there I'm gonna kill him. Any son of a bitch
takes a shot at me, I'm not only going to kill him, I'm going to kill his wife and all his friends
and burn his damn house down.

You better bury Ned right. You better not cut up nor otherwise harm no whores.
Or I'll come back and kill every one of you son's of bitches.
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 3:24:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 3:31:18 PM EDT
[#46]
I don’t think it’s nice, you laughin’. See, my mule don’t like people laughin’. He gets the crazy idea you’re laughin’ at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you’re going to, I might convince him that you really didn’t mean it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 3:36:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Just after a car bomb blew up their police car, then a taxi:
Emilio Estevez "I hope they know it's going to take more than a couple of car bombs to get us off this case!"

Samuel L. Jackson  "Not a helluva lot more."

Loaded Weapon

Jim
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 3:42:04 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Tom Cruise, Collateral  -  "Just take comfort in the fact that you never had a choice."

"yo homie, that my briefcase?"
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 3:48:45 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

text?

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Serenity:

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Jayne, how many weapons you plan on bringing? You only got the two arms.
Jayne Cobb: I just get excitable as to choice- like to have my options open.
Mal: I don't plan on any shooting taking place during this job.
Jayne:: Well, what you plan and what takes place ain't ever exactly been similar.

The Operative: Do you know what your sin is?
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Hell, I'm a fan of all seven... but right now, I'm gonna have to go with wrath.

Jayne Cobb: Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight, or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin paid; mostly only when I'm gettin paid. But eating people alive?  When does that get fun?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top