Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2001 11:43:05 AM EDT
A Japanese guy goes to a bank here in the US to exchange some Yen. On the first day he exchanged 100,000 Yen for 150 USD. On the second day he exchanges the same amount of Yen and got 162 USD. On the third day he exchanges the same amount of Yen for 130 USD. He finally got so curios that he asks’ the teller, “Why you gif diffelent amouns evely time” To which the teller replies, “ Well its due to the currency market and [I]fluctuations.[/I]” The Japanese seem a little upset if not a bit angered by this. As he was walking out the door He yell “ WELL FLUCT U AMELICANS TOO!!”
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:54:23 AM EDT
[#1]
AAAHHHH, most honorable joke very funny!!!
Now you must wear ribbons of shame !!!!
[X]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:55:21 AM EDT
[#2]
A Jewish pilot and his Chinese co-pilot are taking their first commercial flight together, and it's obvious that they aren't getting along very well.  After about 30 minutes of silence between the two after take-off, the Jew finally speaks:

"Ya know, I never did like you damn Asians...you guys bombed Pearl Harbor!"
"No, no - that Japanese, not Chinese"
"Yeah, Japanese, Chinese...it's all the same to me".

The slightly perturbed Asian, a few minutes later, comments:

"You Jews, me no rike...Jews sunk Titanic, vely bad"
"What?? Jews didn't sink the Titanic, a giant Iceberg did!!"
"Ehh...Iceberg, Goldberg, Ratzenberg - it awe same to me"

[brown]Evil Jewbroni~[/brown]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:58:57 AM EDT
[#3]
You guys will love this site : [url]http://www.engrish.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 3:09:46 PM EDT
[#4]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!! GREAT jokes, GREAT site....Too damn funny....Wait, no it's not, I'm Asian....Wait, it's funny, I'm American....Wait, It's kinda funny, I'm Asian-Amarican....Wait, (slap!), she's my daughter, (slap!), she's my sister, (slap!), she's my daughter....Ah, f**k it, what's the best AR I should buy, guys?
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 3:14:42 PM EDT
[#5]
what's the best AR I should buy, guys?
View Quote

There is no best AR. You gotta buy them all! Fill your house with uppers and lowers and the fun will never end!
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#6]
heheheh engrish
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 5:22:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top