Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2001 5:05:35 AM EDT
to me they are not a whole lot different from the democraps.
once all the political parties start to melt into one entity we have......
no individual rights.
boxer
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 5:09:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 5:13:18 AM EDT
[#2]
 Under the Democrats-Man Exploits Man
 Under the republicans-It's just the opposite

Chuck
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 5:20:37 AM EDT
[#3]
why is the replublican party losing votes?

Because they drink too much?
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 5:35:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Both parties are committed to One World Government, the ruin of the middle class via "free trade"(free because we pay the dues) with our wonderful partners in Beijing and Hanoi and Moscow.

The Republicans use the NRA to sucker our side in, the Democrats use welfare on the others.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 5:36:00 AM EDT
[#5]
ted kennedy drinks more than a whole boatload republicans.
a political party will do whatever it takes(at the expense of the american people)to stay in power.
now we have to chose which party will do the least harm.
face it we are being held hostage by our own goverment,those that we elect will enslave us.
time for some hard choices to be made.
i have made the choice to change the system and if that means voting libertarian i will
if that means having a democrap in power for 10 years,then i will bide my time and suffer through it.
though libertarian may not be the right choice i feel it is the only choice i have being backed into a corner.
boxerjusadumbredneckthatvotesfromthesouth..
oooppps sory i thought this was mcuzi world
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 5:45:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd be Libertarian if not for the complete free trade stance of your party, boxer.
One of the establishment will ALLWAYS win the major elections in this country.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top