Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2005 4:46:51 PM EDT
Well, I reenlisted yesterday for a modest bonus.  Now I am limiting my self gratification purchase to $1k.  I've been in Oki for 3yrs, and I recently got my FL CCW, but only have full size autos, (SIG 226, Berretta 92, and 1911) so do I get a smaller Sig for carry and a Glock to have one, or do I jump on the SEBR?  I've got Norinco M14 and a SKS in my collection now.......but have been itching for an AR for a long time.  I get back to the states in FEB so I can carry the Sig with jeans and jackets no problem until after we close on a house and get the wife working........so I think I just answered my own question!
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 4:48:13 PM EDT
[#1]
SEBR

Definitely.

You can carry the 226.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Should give kick to the junk to yourself for re-enlisting.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:17:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I echo Cypher!
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:18:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for serving!

Carry what is right for you!  I'm not overly familiar with SIGs anyway.  

I would definately add an AR to the collection.  Build yourself a nice M4... snag a lower set up like you want it and then have an upper built for ya.  Bravo Co. has been doing some great stuff... I'd check them first.

- BG

EDIT:  I'll be damned... the SEBR looks like a winner...
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:44:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Should give kick to the junk to yourself for re-enlisting.  

Hey, I'm on the downslope now!  8yrs and 9 months until I retire

And close to half a years base pay paid in Lump Sum a couple of months before I'm in the market for a new home is hard to pass by.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top