Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2005 7:14:18 AM EDT
I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching FROM Geico.

All of our tickets and violations are off our record. So my wife and I have clean drivers licenses. We called Geico (our former insurance provider) and asked them how much it would be dropping. Not much at all. So the wife shopped around and found one that had BETTER coverage and would cost about $800 less a year.

FUCK YOU GEICO!!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:18:56 AM EDT
[#1]
i knew it was gonna be about Geico
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:20:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Every time I see one of those comercials (or the ones for Progressive, for that matter), I LMAO.

I have USAA.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:21:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:23:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I saved a bunch of money moving from Geico to American Family and then I saved a bunch more moving from American Family to All State. YMMV
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:25:10 AM EDT
[#5]
We use our local insurance comapny here in town.  They are affiliates for Unitrin.  We called Gieko [lets face it, they have some pretty good jingles] it would have cost us nearly twice as much to insure our family then sticking with our local company.

Patty
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:28:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I hate that goddamn lizard

I've been in good hands for almost 8 years
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 9:58:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Every time I see one of those comercials (or the ones for Progressive, for that matter), I LMAO.
I have USAA.

Ironically we switched from USAA to Geico when the "violations" caused our insurance to get higher. USAA wanted to slam us. Geico was the best option at that time, which tells me they cater to bad drivers.

We ended up switching BACK to USAA because after our records were clean again USAA's price beat Geico. How's that for irony?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top