Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2005 5:06:39 AM EDT
hahahaha, he killed himself with a suppressed pistol! man, is syria subtle or what!

"i'm shocked i tell you, shocked!"

entire story

Syrian Minister Commits Suicide
Wednesday, October 12, 2005

DAMASCUS, Syria  — Syria's interior minister, who effectively controlled Lebanon for two decades, was found dead in his office Wednesday, days before the release of a U.N. report that could implicate high-ranking officials in the murder of Lebanon's former prime minister.

The Syrian government called the death of Brig. Gen. Ghazi Kenaan a suicide, but opponents claimed it could be a murder to cover up top-level involvement.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:23:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I wonder how many suicides are to follow this one. I bet there will be more to come, the funny thing is how they all killed themselves with the same pistol. .
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:29:05 AM EDT
[#2]
wonder how many times he shot himself in the back of the head.. ........
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:32:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Vince Foster is waiting for more company....
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:49:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I wonder how many suicides are to follow this one. I bet there will be more to come, the funny thing is how they all killed themselves with the same pistol. .

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top