Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2005 5:42:15 PM EDT
Earlier i posted a thread about what you would do if you wonn the powerball lottery.

There was a reason....Bwahaaaaaa!

There was an asshole skipper, and life out here is vicious.....

The tug skipper came aboard with a handful of Powerball tickets. Grub arrived a second later and all hands had to turn too. The skipper tossed his tickets on the galley table, and the Chief Engineer(Who hated him) quickly copied down his numbers.

Skipper turned in, but before he sacked out tod the guys to watch the tube and copy down the winning numbers and write them down on the dry board in the galley.

No brainer, the Chief put down the skippers numbers.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!the chaos the next day was as you might expect. He called the office, quit on the spot, jumped ship.......

Two weeks later and seventeen shit sandwiches later, guess who returned to work, a humbled man...........

OOOOOPs!

ETA: Lions: 4, Christians:0
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:44:29 PM EDT
[#1]
NFW!  If this is true; and piccolo only lies about cats, then that is awsome!
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:47:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:52:39 PM EDT
[#3]
True story. six, seven years ago.

The story goes around still to this day.

Best practical joke I ever heard.

BTW, I don't LIE about cats.

There may be a couple strechers here or there, but I don't lie.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I know, wrong palce to do it I just want to test something.

<test>
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:12:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Similar situation when the CA lottery was relatively new.  The subject of the "joke" a middle aged lady whooped and hollared and trembled so much the perpetrators got SERIOUSLY worried she would have a heart attack.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:29:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm kinda skeptical as to the validity of this sea story.  As an ex-Sailor in the U.S. Navy, I know that all (mostly) true sea stories begin with, "This is no shit. . . "  This particular story lacks this mandatory disclaimer.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:21:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm kinda skeptical as to the validity of this sea story.  As an ex-Sailor in the U.S. Navy, I know that all (mostly) true sea stories begin with, "This is no shit. . . "  This particular story lacks this mandatory disclaimer.

No shit, true story, there I was.....  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top