Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2001 9:46:25 AM EDT
We were having bad weather and for some reason I went into the back yard. I noticed that my circuit breaker box was gone. Then I noticed that all of the phone and security connections had been severed. I went around the house and the AC unit was gone, including the slab it was on. Parts of the house were  torn up. I figured that it was a tornado. The fence was in tact and the neighbors houses were untouched so I ruled out the tornado theory.

My dad came over to help me reconnect all of the utilities and I said, "I don't think a tornado did this. Who could have done this?".  He replied, "It was probably the Federal Government." I could see where someone had tried to enter the house at every window. The front door was gone. The rear window of my car was smashed but nothing was taken.

My dad went home and then called me later and asked if I needed a ride to the airport. I asked why he asked me that and said that he had gotten a call confirming my flight to Kansas City. I replied, "I'm not going to Kansas City... I guess I better start loading..." I was going to say "I guess I better start loading AR mags" but figured someone had the phone tapped. He said that some Japanese man requested my presence in KC.

I've never had a dream like this before. This one was too weird!
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 9:51:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 9:53:47 AM EDT
[#2]
No more Goat's milk, chocolate chips, and sardines for you before bedtime.

Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 10:16:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
No more Goat's milk, chocolate chips, and sardines for you before bedtime.

Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
View Quote

[puke]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 10:46:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I believe that this dream shows you to be a danger to yourself and others. I fear for the safety of those around you.  

Help avert a tragedy before it's too late!

Please send all your weapons to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top