Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2001 9:36:30 AM EDT
So do they REALLY deflect mind control beams?
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 9:39:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 9:41:49 AM EDT
[#2]
...only if worn shiny-side-out!
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 9:43:35 AM EDT
[#3]
NO its all a consporcy to make u think they do they enhane the beams

cyrax777 gets carried off by the men in black coats. NO PLEASE LISTEN TO ME
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 9:58:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
...only if worn shiny-side-out!
View Quote

OHHHH NOOOOOO!

I have been wearing mine shiny-side-in! Its too late now I'm doomed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 10:48:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I prefer my preban foil sombrero[):)]
the dingleballs act like chaff and help deflect the hard to detect rays[:D]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 10:52:54 AM EDT
[#6]
OK I'm back, I actually had to DO SOME WORK!

Finally got my tinfoil on shiny side out. Put mine in one of those 'safari' hats.

AHHHH!

My employer's mind control beams are beginning to fade now, I'm feeling much better now.

Link Posted: 7/25/2001 10:56:32 AM EDT
[#7]
work??? what???

pre-ban sombrero, you're killing me, Butkus 51!!!

safari hat, good idea! aren't they called pith-helmets? anyway, you lined the OUTSIDE of the hat, right????
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 11:48:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
work??? what???

pre-ban sombrero, you're killing me, Butkus 51!!!

safari hat, good idea! aren't they called pith-helmets? anyway, you lined the OUTSIDE of the hat, right????
View Quote

Yea its a Pith Helmet. Combination bullet deflector and tin foil/mind control beam deflection unit.

I still feel kinda funny, you said something about the foil has to go OUTSIDE? [:\]

Link Posted: 7/25/2001 11:58:51 AM EDT
[#9]
OMG! you lined the inside?!?!?!?!?!?

take it from a veteran foilster, lining the inside will only reflect your brain-waves BACK IN! now i'm sure by now, that you are feeling somewhat queezy, but try to line BOTH the inside and the outside, quickly, before too much damage is done.

- have you considered copper-mesh as an alternative to foil?? a bit on the pricey side, but i think more effective, therefore worth it!
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 12:03:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
OMG! you lined the inside?!?!?!?!?!?

take it from a veteran foilster, lining the inside will only reflect your brain-waves BACK IN! now i'm sure by now, that you are feeling somewhat queezy, but try to line BOTH the inside and the outside, quickly, before too much damage is done.

- have you considered copper-mesh as an alternative to foil?? a bit on the pricey side, but i think more effective, therefore worth it!
View Quote

I'll be back tomorrow I dont' feel so good.....gonna pick me up some more stuff at the  grocery store.....maybe put a couple "killer bee" antennas on top by pith helmet....I'm being dragged down by my employer...I'm feeling his every thought .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 1:51:50 PM EDT
[#11]
You guys obviously need help.  Click here for instructions:
[url]http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html[/url]
[img]http://zapatopi.net/afdb/afdb5.gif[/img]

And since you guys just love to use your Scroll Bars -
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 7:24:09 PM EDT
[#12]
If you fold your tin foil hat into asymmetrical angles,(sort of shaped like an F111 Stealth bomber).....They cant target you with their model 996-D2-44 satellite based multi phase anti matter bio vaporization death beam.

[bounce]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 8:04:25 PM EDT
[#13]
I always get a good laugh from this.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 8:22:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Steel Rat:
You guys obviously need help.
Click here for instructions:
[url]http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html[/url]
[img]http://zapatopi.net/afdb/afdb5.gif[/img]

And since you guys just love to use your Scroll Bars -
View Quote

Sure...strap some foil on your head!  
Me?  I'm molding a lead helmet.  
Let's just see what happens when
they aim their microwave guns at your heads!  
INSTANT POP SECRET my friends.  Your
kernels will be popped for good.  But
they'll never get me!!!  Hahaha..hah.haah..................................................
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 8:30:50 PM EDT
[#15]

Mine have been popped for quite some time now.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 6:55:58 AM EDT
[#16]
WHEW! that was a close call.

OK now my Pith Helmet is foil lined SHINEY SIDE IN AND OUT! You guys probably saved my life.

Hopefully the shiny-side-in part won't cause me any alpha wave harmonic resonance?

Plus the 'killer bee' antennas I added complement my top secret 'employer mind control reversal' circuitry I have added.

YOU THINK NSA HAS SECRETS? HA
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 10:47:19 AM EDT
[#17]
So far the most advanced tinfoil hat, able to evade Martians, Godzilla, Optimus Prime, Barney, and the NWO is the 'Golden Colander'

Take ordinary colander, line with tinfoil with shiny side against colander.  Coat lined colander on the outside only with Titanium Nitride, then line interior of colander with damp Scotty tissue and wear in confidence.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:00:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Suits?  I don't use 'em myself, after a bad experience with the Venutians I spend most of the day in anti-conductive gel up to my neck.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:30:29 AM EDT
[#19]
suits? i just wear the 'ol copper-mesh beanie combined with tin-foil underwear, because you never know...

...suits, some people are SO paranoid! sheesh!

BTW, ECS - glad to hear you're feeling better,
i bet it was the addition of the "killer bee" antennae, huh?
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:48:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
suits? i just wear the 'ol copper-mesh beanie combined with tin-foil underwear, because you never know...

...suits, some people are SO paranoid! sheesh!

BTW, ECS - glad to hear you're feeling better,
i bet it was the addition of the "killer bee" antennae, huh?
View Quote

I'm much better.

I discovered that my employer was attempting to defeat my tin foil hat by using ANTI MIND CONTROL BEAMS!

Holy Sh*t!

Killer bee antennas absorb the ANTI and re-radiate it as normal beams, which can then be deflected in the normal way.

WHEW that was a close one.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:56:52 AM EDT
[#21]
question: are the killer bee antennae the round ones, or the star-shaped ones?
also, is the wave-scrambling/rescrambling coating the red glitter, or the gold glitter??
i think your on to something here, and if not patented yet, i would like to add a like-set to
my copper-mesh beanie, which i have recently painted black and re-shaped into a beret...
you know, for morale reasons...
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 12:55:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Now what do I do about the transmitter implanted in my molar?
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 1:17:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Chances are it was implanted in the last filling
you got, so my advice is to grind out your fillings with a dremel and one of those tiny grinding bits, numb your toungue with grain alcohol first because the dremel will slip from time to time.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 5:57:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Why don't you guys do something more useful with your time?  Maybe design a tin foil bra and bikini panties...  Perhaps some womenz with guns would pose in the finished product?  E-gads, that would be scratchy.

-Knockers
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 2:29:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
question: are the killer bee antennae the round ones, or the star-shaped ones?
also, is the wave-scrambling/rescrambling coating the red glitter, or the gold glitter??
i think your on to something here, and if not patented yet, i would like to add a like-set to
my copper-mesh beanie, which i have recently painted black and re-shaped into a beret...
you know, for morale reasons...
View Quote

They are round, you need to watch the early Saturday Nite Live tapes to see how they should be constructed.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 10:38:41 PM EDT
[#26]
WOW! If you guys had access to firearms, that would be truly frightening.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top