Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2005 8:53:53 AM EDT
As just about anyone who watches the new lately knows there is a lot talk about Hilary running in '08 and even Condi running against her.  First off, God help us all if Hilary were to win!  That being said, I would vote for the "right" women President.

Do you think the TV show "Commander in Chief" (which by the way is a pretty good show) purpose is to posture the American public for the idea of Hilary being president?

Would you vote for the "right" women President?

"Commander in Chief"
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 8:57:50 AM EDT
[#1]

man, the original thread on this is still on the first page!!!
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 8:59:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Do you think the TV show "Commander in Chief" (which by the way is a pretty good show) purpose is to posture the American public for the idea of Hilary being president?

"Commander in Chief"

Was there ever any doubt????
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:07:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Its propaganda to get us used to the Idea of a woman pres. SPECIFICALLY *shudders* Hilary
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:08:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:09:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/hardcorps1775/GIF-IBTL.gif
man, the original thread on this is still on the first page!!!

Sorry about that.  It wasn't there when I looked, or at least I didn't see it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top