Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2005 4:52:54 PM EDT
As prompted by this thread and several similar threads recently:

Internet rule number one:

Never, ever believe, entertain, or lend any creedence to any unsolicited email that asks you to forward it to everyone you know, regardless of the perceived credibility of the sender

That is all.  Carry on.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I got that same advice in an unsolicited email, but I ignored it.

Can I talk to you about Multi-Level Marketing?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 4:57:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I got that same advice in an unsolicited email, but I ignored it.

Can I talk to you about Multi-Level Marketing?

I need someone to claim next of kin to receive the 19.5 million dollr US inheritance from my late grandfather's uncle's cousin's half-brother's best friend. This is no scam.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:01:26 PM EDT
[#3]
snopes is your friend
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:09:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Internet rule number one:

Never, ever believe, entertain, or lend any creedence to any unsolicited email that asks you to forward it to everyone you know, regardless of the perceived credibility of the sender

AMEN

Whenever someone sends me ANYTHING forwarded, that person gets told not to ever do it again for any reason.  Twice, and you are directed to my trash folder.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top