Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2005 6:54:46 PM EDT
What is the procedure for applying for my FFL? I looked at the BATF website but it is really confusing on which forms I need to download. Has anyone bought and used one of these FFL kits sold on some forums? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 6:58:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Why do you suppose the procedure is difficult?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 6:59:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What is the procedure for applying for my FFL? I looked at the BATF website but it is really confusing on which forms I need to download. Has anyone bought and used one of these FFL kits sold on some forums? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

From what Ive heard, these kits are somewhat of a rip-off... Aparently its pretty easy (the paperwork)

Im not an FFL, nor have I applied to become one... I also only own 2 guns.. a 38 revlover, and a 22lr.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top