Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2005 2:30:22 PM EDT
I was on an island on a lake in the middle of a forest, everything kid of glowed. It was just freaking amazing and so real. Also there was an amazing wooden bridge but dont recall using it just stood on the shore the whole time.

Damn it was awesome. Makes you wonder when you can have such a real dream.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:35:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Did your hands feel just like two balloons?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:38:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:40:50 PM EDT
[#3]
This thread is worthless without pics!  
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:42:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

No felt like it was me just standing watching everything around me.

I was just thinking about it and I should have took pictures and than realized it was a dream, thats why I posted about it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#5]
What did you have to eat before you went to bed?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This thread is worthless without pics!  

LMAO, thats what made me realize I was dreaming.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:43:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

pizza and water, cheese pizza. I have crazy dream quite often. One time I got into a fight with an egg. Thank god I won that one. Another time I was the only one and everyone else where shadows.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:46:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

pizza and water, cheese pizza. I have crazy dream quite often. One time I got into a fight with an egg. Thank god I won that one. Another time I was the only one and everyone else where shadows.

Craziest dream I ever had was I found a portal behind a picture on some wall that let me go back in time to the Civil War.  I entered this alternate time period by being dumped on my feet in a wheat field next to a cannon ...  Go figure.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:47:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

did your pizza have any ... special toppings?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top