Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2005 7:09:55 PM EDT
I just order a Weaver Digital nv. This will be a toy for me to play with. I always wanted nv but I could not  spent that kind of money for a true nv. I did not want Gen1 and a Gen2 was $1000+. So I got this one for $170 shipped(c&r lic saved me money again). I see 2 downsides to this set up being it is a battery hog and it really depends on the ir light source. To play around the house and at the camp it should fit my needs.Now how in the hell to mount that sucker on a hard hat.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:54:54 PM EDT
[#1]
It is OK. You can't see much outside the range of the illuminator. I mounted it to my M4gery behind an EOTech. Kind of cool, but haven't shot it yet. Pics here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top