Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2005 1:28:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 1:29:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
anybody got one? i was looking at them over at brigade quatermasters yesterday. looks like a decent setup.

just wondering if that closure system hurts when you sit on it. i have 6 different id badges for work and it would also be a nice way to keep those handy as well.

6 different badges?!?!?!?

You ARE important!

Balming
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
anybody got one? i was looking at them over at brigade quatermasters yesterday. looks like a decent setup.

just wondering if that closure system hurts when you sit on it. i have 6 different id badges for work and it would also be a nice way to keep those handy as well.

6 different badges?!?!?!?

You ARE important!

Balming

he works for the NOPD...

6 seperate paychecks..  [:0]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 1:31:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 1:32:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 1:33:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got one of the full sized ones, the closure system has never bothered me. It's flat enough when closed it feels like any other wallet I've ever had. They hold up well, I got mine in 2000 and it barely shows any wear.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 1:33:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Never seen one (other than in the catalog), but it looks fairly handy if you have to carry a lot of stuff in your wallet.

"Tactical checkbook cover"? You aren't going to get one of those things too, are you?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I have one.
I dont carry it though unless I know I am going to need it. It mostly sit in the truck.
When I do carry it, It has never been a problem.

It has the outer and an inner see through holder so that takes care of the two out of six for quick viewing.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 1:37:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 1:41:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've got one of the full sized ones, the closure system has never bothered me. It's flat enough when closed it feels like any other wallet I've ever had. They hold up well, I got mine in 2000 and it barely shows any wear.

how well does the large one fit your pocket? i was thinking it might be a bit large for daily use. then again i am used to small leather bifolds. The larger one would be cool if it's comfortable for bakpocket use on a daily basis.

The only pants it has ever bothered me in are 5.11's because the back pockets are so deep it sits in kind of an odd spot and it irritating when you sit for a long time. In jeans, bdu's, shorts, etc. it is fine, I actually like it more in these because you can fit a lot in it and it doesn't get fat like smaller wallets do.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 1:59:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:51:09 AM EDT
[#11]
I have a fullsize one, and have never had a problem, except that it's size makes it difficult to fit into the pocket on some pairs of Dickies.

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:59:48 AM EDT
[#12]
w00t!  for tactical wallets!  
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:43:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Been looking at these too.

Waiting for my current wallet to give up the ghost though, which ain't likely...it's one of those leather "biker" wallets [real deal, not a teeny-bopper clone].

Had it for 16 years now, still going strong.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 12:00:56 PM EDT
[#14]
I carried THE wallet for a couple years untill the jr. came out and couldn't get one fast enough.  They are both great.  I do however wear tan bdu pants and keep it in the cargo pocket though.  When I'm not wearing bdu pants I wear a light jacket or polar flece so I have alternative pockets to put it in.  It's sooo nice not to have to sit on a wallet any more.

artar
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 12:26:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I have one, and I don't like it - too bulky for me.

It almost fills (w x h) Wrangler back pocket.

I put my stuff in it, put it in my pocket, and said, "Nope."

It's been sitting in my drawer for 6 months or so.

Send me $10 and you can have it.  Seriously.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 4:26:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top