Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2005 7:10:05 AM EDT

Unfortunatly, on the way home, I stopped to go out on my boat, and it caught fire and all my guns fell to the bottom of the lake
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:16:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I hate it when that happens.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:17:47 AM EDT
[#2]
If I ever moved from TX, it would be to AZ!!!

EPOCH
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:18:40 AM EDT
[#3]
You sprayed Phoenix into the side of a mountain? Man you are AWESOME!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:28:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
my.monkeyview.net/albums/[email protected]/default/100_0533.jpg
Unfortunatly, on the way home, I stopped to go out on my boat, and it caught fire and all my guns fell to the bottom of the lake

You musta taken the loooong way home to drop that off in Canyon...
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:12:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted: You sprayed Phoenix into the side of a mountain? Man you are AWESOME!!
It was easy because he was using Extreme Shock ammo.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:57:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I think I'm gonna take up diving as a hobby.  With all these guns lost to the boating accidents, I'll make out like a bandit.    
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:00:46 AM EDT
[#7]
We need to have an ARFCOM competition to see who can get the most cases in the air within a single photo.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:40:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Were you at Usery Mountain?

Last time I was there, I was getting the big eye for the Colt M4 and got yelled at for a live ejected round out past the safety line and the SOB made me walk down to be shown "the red can" and I needed to put all misfire rounds there.... I asked him if I looked that stupid that I couldn't find a red can, clearly marked. Then I got a safety briefing. Nice place.  Then we pulled out the .35 Whelen and got told about being too loud....<shakes head>

I've shot subguns there before, maybe it was just a bad mooded RO at the time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top