Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2005 5:16:32 PM EDT
Here is the question...

I'm about to shell out some cash for a new air rifle, was looking at this one, and am planning to mount a BSA 4X32mm AO with Burris steel rings:
pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/model.pl?model_id=636

I like the fact that it has a snythetic stock, is all black and won't shine in the woods, and is in .22 so I can stretch it's legs a little. What I would like to know, is if anyone here has this or either the Gamo Shadow 100, Silver Shadow, or Silver Shadow Supreme, and what they think of it in terms of performance, durability, accuracy, and problems.

Secondly, I'm trying to go a-la M24 style by buying a set of iron sights such as these :
www.airgundepot.com/beeman-bn5823.html
www.airgun-express.com/displayprod.asp?str=P21pZD0tOTkmZmlsdGVyPWlzbmV3JnBpZD00MDEtMTItOTgxNg==

The thing I need to know, is if these sights will mount to the reciever of this particular Gamo, particularly the front, and if they will line up correctly. If not, where may I get match/peep sights that will work on the Gamo?
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:30:30 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT. I gotta know this stuff because I either order tonight or tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:41:49 PM EDT
[#2]
BTT - Ordering tonight, gotta know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top