Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2005 10:24:40 AM EDT
Does the search tool improve upon membership?
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:26:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:28:12 AM EDT
[#2]

The best thing about membership is the "my active topics" button, that instantly lists any topics that you have posted in.

Plus, the phot server is pretty useful to me.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:28:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yes.  

What he said.

The aquabumping thread is hysterical, and BOTD in team is niiiiiiiiccccceeeee!
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:33:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Does the search tool improve upon membership?

improve?

do you mean 'is it faster'?

i doubt it is (i'm looking at it from a software/hardware standpoint).

is it available for more forums?
yes. i believe you can search all the forums with a membership.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 11:46:43 AM EDT
[#5]
You get this: Select the fields to search.  Subjects / Topic Authors /  Reply Authors

You can search any forum. With a non-paying membership you can't search the General category, right?

You get My Active Topics, so that you don't have to subscribe to the threads you post in to keep up on the discussion. If the discussion is active, it shows up in your My Active Topics.

You get access to the archive. I just now accessed the very first post from 11/18/2000 11:43:20 PM by Troy, which began the Bushmaster Industry forum (the organization of the site was different then - I lurked occasionally - and the Industry forums were very active, sort of like 1911forum.com now).

Plus the avatar and the automatic sig line.

This is with Bronze membership, for $24.

One day at the range costs more than that.

GL
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 2:53:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You get this: Select the fields to search.  Subjects / Topic Authors /  Reply Authors

You can search any forum. With a non-paying membership you can't search the General category, right?

You get My Active Topics, so that you don't have to subscribe to the threads you post in to keep up on the discussion. If the discussion is active, it shows up in your My Active Topics.

You get access to the archive. I just now accessed the very first post from 11/18/2000 11:43:20 PM by Troy, which began the Bushmaster Industry forum (the organization of the site was different then - I lurked occasionally - and the Industry forums were very active, sort of like 1911forum.com now).

Plus the avatar and the automatic sig line.

This is with Bronze membership, for $24.

One day at the range costs more than that.

GL

Awesome! Thats what I was wanting...ok I promise guys after I build this first EBR I'll be paying for membership!
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 2:58:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
<snip>

Plus, the phot server is pretty useful to me.

I have had zero luck with that dawg for more than two years. I suppose thus is the reason I send PB a hundred dollars once a year....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top