Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2005 2:59:57 AM EDT
My son came home yesterday and a dog was on his deck, he told the dog to go home but noticed that it had no collar. After a few minutes of the dog and my son looking at each other and the dog looking at the door like my son was dumb. he told the dog ok come in and started checking the paper for lost dogs.
My son works for me and is on call much of the time so his cell phone is on 24/7 and without a steady G/F and only an Iguana as a pet he thought no big deal and took a nap, leaving his cell phone on the kitchen table.
The dog woke him some time later by pawing at his chest and the phone was on his chest, the dog had brought the cell  phone to him he knew this is was wet from sliva.
The dog also reacts to an alarm clock, and will put you keys on the table for you.
only draw back found so far the dog loves the trash and really like coffe grounds, which makes the dog hyper.
No real reason for this post but the dog is so cool, he stays next to my son without a leash, and I think that there was a greater plan for this new companion for my son (higher authority?)
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 3:07:37 AM EDT
[#1]
What kind of dog?
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 3:08:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks to a sheppard mix mut
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 3:09:13 AM EDT
[#3]
That's great.  We need pics though.  Congrats on your son's new friend.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 3:17:22 AM EDT
[#4]
sounds like this dog was a hearing /signal dog for the hearing impaired maybe on a previous life? kewl story..
DD
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 3:20:02 AM EDT
[#5]
If he's going to keep the pooch, he needs to get it to a vet and have it checked out. It would be a shame to lose the dog to heartworms or something like that if he decides to keep it.  

Sounds like the dog did indeed find your son!  Hope it all works out well for both of them.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 3:50:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 4:03:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If he's going to keep the pooch, he needs to get it to a vet and have it checked out. It would be a shame to lose the dog to heartworms or something like that if he decides to keep it.  

Sounds like the dog did indeed find your son!  Hope it all works out well for both of them.

Have the vet also check the dog for a chip.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 4:17:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

also see if he is chipped - the vet will probably beable to scan him to see....

yeah, what Kharn said....  ;)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top