Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2005 6:10:56 PM EDT
So I'm sitting here with the ipod hooked up listening to Cold and for some strange reason this story popped into my head.  When I was in high school I used to read the tales of lost treasure and my favorite was "The lost Adams Diggings" as told by Frank Dobie.  If anyone here at ARFCOM does not know about Dobie I highly suggest reading some of his stuff.  Great stories.  At any rate I think I'm going to go look for this in the next few weeks so if any of you have directions to this lost bonanza could you please let me know.  I will give you ten percent of all semi worth while findings and two percent of any gold.  This could be a huge payoff for you which will help increase your gun purchasing power as well as improving your luck with high dollar hookers.

Any takers??
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:44:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
At any rate I think I'm going to go look for this in the next few weeks so if any of you have directions to this lost bonanza could you please let me know.  I will give you ten percent of all semi worth while findings and two percent of any gold.
Any takers??

Can't. Too busy looking for the Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine.

This could be a huge payoff for you which will help increase your gun purchasing power as well as improving your luck with high dollar hookers.

What about expensive blow?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:55:06 PM EDT
[#2]
You bastards had better stay away from my holes up here on Oak Island.

I've got the seawater blocked off, and I'm finally about to make this mother pay.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top