Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2005 2:38:16 PM EDT
Have someone call your house........... Have the wrong number, and then they get pissed at YOU when you tell them they have the wrong number..........

Just thought I'd ask........... as it just happened to me....

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:40:53 PM EDT
[#1]
yep, guy called me a liar the other day when I told him it was the wrong number.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:42:56 PM EDT
[#2]
YEs - a guy keeps calling for "Maureen" and insists that she's there and I'm hiding her. Wierdos...
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:46:45 PM EDT
[#3]
If she calls back............ I'm gonna tell her that she sounds pretty hot......... and if I wasent married I'd ask her out.........
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:50:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Normally on Friday and Saturday nights.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:52:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If she calls back............ I'm gonna tell her that she sounds pretty hot......... and if I wasent married I'd ask her out.........

Why should that stop ya? If she gets the right number that bastard is in deep po-po!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:00:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I love getting the people who call my cell phone and go "Who's this?"  Try again.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:08:14 PM EDT
[#7]
A couple of our pilots were put up in a rental house by the company we lease our aircraft from.
Some guy named Leonard kept leaving notes at the house thinking they they were hiding his girlfriend.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:32:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
A couple of our pilots were put up in a rental house by the company we lease our aircraft from.
Some guy named Leonard kept leaving notes at the house thinking they they were hiding his girlfriend.

That kind of shit makes me real nervous. The kind of guy who would do that is the kind fo guy who would kill the person he suspects of hiding his girlfriend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top