Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2005 1:31:23 PM EDT
THAT's the headline I'm looking for.

The other one's been done to death.

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#1]
OK, you aren't completely humor impaired.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:35:45 PM EDT
[#2]
There was a guy that earlier in the year was killing puppies and one of the puppies he was going to kill somehow set off his gun and shot him. He as jailed on animal cruelty charges.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:20:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
OK, you aren't completely humor impaired.

Actually, I am.

I stole the thread topic from someone else.  

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:29:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There was a guy that earlier in the year was killing puppies and one of the puppies he was going to kill somehow set off his gun and shot him. He as jailed on animal cruelty charges.

LOL I actually have that article posted on my fridge.  Its a true story.  Guy was killing a litter of puppies by shooting them.  he had the gun in one hand and the puppy in the other.  Puppies paw hit the trigger and shot the F'er.  I love KARMA.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top