Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2005 1:09:18 PM EDT
OK, so I download some study guides for a tech cert I need to get in pdf format. However the author disbled printing function of the document. Does anyone know how to work around this. I tried using third party pdf readers and converting the to .doc format to no avail. Please help, its so much easier to read on paper than to stare at a computer screen. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:11:09 PM EDT
[#1]
do a search on yahoo or google for pdf to word conversion link
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya, that is the one I tried, it denies the conversion because it is encrypted. Thanks though
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#3]
not sure then, unless you had the full version of acrobat
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:19:20 PM EDT
[#4]
get even, post them here and someone will find a way to print them.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:38:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Look around, there are numerous pdf decrytion utilities you can downoad. You might have to pay, but some you don't.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:40:48 PM EDT
[#6]
can you copy and paste to wordpad/notepad then print?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top