Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2005 10:42:26 AM EDT
Over a half a bottle of Kettle One vodka last night, and don't have a hangover at all.  Should I see a Dr.?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:43:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought good quality vodka didn't generally give a hangover?

Or is Kettle One poor quality?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:44:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'm here to tell you that Glenlivet won't give hangover
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:46:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm here to tell you that Glenlivet won't give hangover

I drank an entire bottle "the glen" last weekend.  Nothing beats a tall glass or 3 on the rocks.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:46:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I wouldn't know either way.  I don't drink.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:47:29 AM EDT
[#5]
You're lucky.  I can look at a can of Coors Light and get a hangover.

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:54:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Over a half a bottle of Kettle One vodka last night, and don't have a hangover at all.  Should I see a Dr.?

That's because you're dead from alcohol poisoning.  

Do your hands move through solid objects?  Can you walk through walls?  Did you see a very bright light and have an urge to move toward it?

These are all warning signs.

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:01:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I've drank about a case of beer a day in the two weeks since I've been home. My family wonders what wrong with me, but the wife has never looked better, and kids are awesome. Should I turn myself in?

ETA: The only time I have left the house was to buy a new gun, and I failed at that. Kansas sucks.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:10:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You're lucky.  I can look at a can of Coors Light and get a hangover.

Well that's Coors, what do you expect?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:11:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Good quality Vodka is the ninja of liqours.  It sneaks into your brain while you are feeling just fine.  May as well have another...(or 5).  When the moment is right it grabs your brain and kicks the living shit out of it.  The PROBLEM with good quality vodka is if you overindulge there isn't the usual price to pay the next day.  It is still booze, and as such it still does damage.  Sorry to be a wet blanket.

Reserve and respect the Ninja.  Don't make it a habit, in other words.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top