Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2005 2:43:46 AM EDT
I'm very, very new to AR15's and ARFCOM has proven to be an incredible resource for me, so I was happy to join as a paying member.  I purchased a gold membership via PayPal on Oct. 1, my bank acct was debited for $60, and I received a confirmation from PayPal, but I haven't heard word one from ARFCOM.  I mailed [email protected] last night about this situation and I received an 'undelivered mail msg' stating:    

User mailbox exceeds allowed size: [email protected]

Would somebody here be kind enough to notify the powers in charge here of my situation and help me get my membership activated?

Thanks,
Jefs
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:11:28 AM EDT
[#1]
It can take a while for it to come through.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:13:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I hear the management usually catches up on weekends, so you hopefully get hooked up in next couple days

See you over at the Team Forum.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:30:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, you put my mind at ease.  When I saw the undelivered mail msg I figured something might have gone awry and my membership info might have been lost.  This is a great and extremely useful site!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:38:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I wouldn't worry too much about it until the middle of November, goatboy is putting out photo sever fires as well a other web-site server issues and fwiw, they ain't never been too swift w/ the membership upgrades or renewals.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:48:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm in the same boat. I finally broke down after nearly five years and sent a paypal for a membership on the first, and I've yet to get it.  I feel like a five year old before Christmas.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:49:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Welcome Jefs, and thanks for supporting the site.

You can always send an IM to one of the STAFF if you don't get it in the next couple of days, but don't worry, they will get to it, there's a lot going on with the site right now..

It took me about a week when I signed up, time can vary.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:55:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I wouldn't worry too much about it until the middle of November, goatboy is putting out photo sever fires as well a other web-site server issues and fwiw, they ain't never been too swift w/ the membership upgrades or renewals.

Mike

One the bright side however, they also arn't very quick about expired ones too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top