Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2005 4:55:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:57:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Dupe Police

Linky

Now cole, the clique mob, and the govenor will have their revenge.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:58:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Saw it on Drudge yesterday.  Crazy.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:58:53 AM EDT
[#3]
http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=396451
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:00:17 AM EDT
[#4]
nice photoshop attempt...best one this year
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:00:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:00:35 AM EDT
[#6]
My dad lives on a little lake in Florida, and he swears he's seen an enormous snake swimming in it several times. Says it carries it's head about a foot out of the water and looks like the Loch Ness Monster.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:01:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dupe Police

Linky

I'll tell you a little secret That duplicate topic rule originally had nothing to do with people starting threads about the same topic.

If that is the case then I turn in my badge
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:02:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

No photoshop, this was my pet snake, but Cole and the Clique got ahold of it
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:03:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did they use the Hammaer of Dead or the Saw of Dead?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:04:11 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did they use the Hammaer of Dead or the Saw of Dead?

It, it was....
The Gator of Dead
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:04:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I'll tell you a little secret That duplicate topic rule originally had nothing to do with people starting threads about the same topic.

So, what do us mortals do for fun?   Someday I was hoping to graduate from dupe police to mall ninja.  You are taking away that vital, important first step!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:05:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Did anyone else have the same first thought I did? That a lot of nice shoes and handbags could be salvaged from that?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:07:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:09:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:11:15 AM EDT
[#15]
So the search function stop working for site staff?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:13:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, what do us mortals do for fun?   Someday I was hoping to graduate from dupe police to mall ninja.  You are taking away that vital, important first step!

Check out what it actually says (one of my law school professors used to say "Reeeead the ruuuule" course that must've been the first day of the semester because I wasn't around much after that...)

Posting repeat topics with similar or slightly varying titles. While it may seem to be funny, the "spamming" of the community in this manner results in problems for users and management. (Multiple topics on important issues or discussions are acceptable, this only applies to topics which waste resources for no other reason except personal enjoyment or humor.)

You can always go to the EE and find btt violations or gun shop owners who are not paying for dealerships and IM me the links.

So did you have fun posting this thread or was it funny to post it?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:13:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Crikey that must have been cool to watch.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess there might be a few people eat too.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:14:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:19:43 AM EDT
[#19]
That's pretty cool.

Are they going to wait until it is a serious problem? Seems like it would be best to control the numbers now, so that something bad doesn't happen to someone, as well as protecting the other species.

But hey, I'd be fine with letting nature take it's course too so what do I care.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:25:44 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Who needed to search? The original thread has been bouncing between page 1 & 2 for some time
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:35:18 AM EDT
[#21]
cool pic.  thx for sharing.

too bad it didn't explode from trying to eat Rosie O'Donnell
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:37:13 AM EDT
[#22]

This is the second Staff dupe I've seen this morning.  Is this a prank or something?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:39:10 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, it is just that his chosen name fits him well.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:43:25 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
This is the second Staff dupe I've seen this morning.  Is this a prank or something?

Rule interpretation.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:44:22 AM EDT
[#25]
I dont get the picture, can someone explain it to me.

What is the long curved thing on the left?

The other long, straight thing, on the right, looks like a gator busting out of a snake skin.  

The curved thing looks like a long snake that ate something, but if the gator on the right is busting out of a snake then what is on the left?

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:49:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:50:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:53:08 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
That's pretty cool.

Are they going to wait until it is a serious problem? Seems like it would be best to control the numbers now, so that something bad doesn't happen to someone, as well as protecting the other species.

But hey, I'd be fine with letting nature take it's course too so what do I care.

Before I left SoFlo last year they had started a huge campaign to rid the 'glades of non-native species.  With about 4,500 square miles to work with it is an impossible task.

The problem is mommy buys little Johnny a little snake/exotic fish at the pet store and it soon grows unmanageable.  Once it eats their poodle they realize they are in over their heads.  They think that they are doing good by releasing back into the wild.  What they do not consider is that many of these species do not have a natural predator here in the states to keep their population numbers in check.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:53:37 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know if there are 3 in one day it's one of the signs of the apocolypse!

I'm staying frosty.  I will NOT be caught off guard.

(hmmm... who will be the Third?)
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:55:50 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know if there are 3 in one day it's one of the signs of the apocolypse!

Obviously no one typed in  4 8 15 16 23 42 and hit execute.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:04:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Damn, no one has turned that into an "Owned" pic yet?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:05:02 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I dont get the picture, can someone explain it to me.

What is the long curved thing on the left?

The other long, straight thing, on the right, looks like a gator busting out of a snake skin.  

The curved thing looks like a long snake that ate something, but if the gator on the right is busting out of a snake then what is on the left?

The snake swallowed the gator, once it was inside the gator apparently ripped the snake open and the back 1/2 of the gator got out before it died (or as it died/after it died it's legs spasmmed and ripped the snake open). The back 1/2 of the gator is sticking out of a hole in the middle of the snake.

As I said in the other thread, the only thing that makes sense is after the snake ate the gator, another gator tangled with the snake and the snake lost the second time. I would imagine the snake was very venerable to attack with a freshly eaten gator in it belly.

It is the only thing that explains how the snakes head is gone.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:11:46 AM EDT
[#33]
This is one of the few areas that I think that the federal government should get involved.  Non native species like this need to be eradicated as soon as possible before the problem gets bigger.  Just look at the fire ant problem and the kudzu problem.  Do something now while the problem is small.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:22:24 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dupe Police

Linky

Calling dupe on staff!!!

That is like trying to give a captain a speeding ticket your first day on the force.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:03:27 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dupe Police

Linky

Calling dupe on staff!!!

That is like trying to give a captain a speeding ticket your first day on the force.

I know I am just waiting on the ARF Clique Mob to come and dead me for my dupe police activity. Please don't dead me!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:04:53 AM EDT
[#36]

That, ladies and gentlemen, is the pictoral definition of a pyrrhic victory.

Someone needs to turn that into an owned picture.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:39:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Wait a minute so staff can dupe all they want but you guys ban us for talking about bread?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:57:01 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
This is one of the few areas that I think that the federal government should get involved.  Non native species like this need to be eradicated as soon as possible before the problem gets bigger.  Just look at the fire ant problem and the kudzu problem.  Do something now while the problem is small.

I was with a National Park Ranger in the Everglades and he stated they are allowed to shoot /run over/ kill these Pythons on sight. He said they are decimating the natural habitat as nothing in the Everglades has a natural defense against them.

He said you would be suprised how big these things can get.

Semper Fi,
ASO544
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:29:14 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
*snip*

What makes you think the head is gone? The ends of the snake are not even in the picture. Just the middle.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:32:14 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
*snip*

What makes you think the head is gone? The ends of the snake are not even in the picture. Just the middle.

I think in one of the reports it says the snakes head is missing.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:33:56 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
*snip*

I think in one of the reports it says the snakes head is missing.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top