Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2005 2:09:40 AM EDT
I remember a  very dark, and tragic day.

It started like any other day.  I woke up, pressed my clothes and dressed and went to work.  It was the question that was driving me.  The question that was making it hard for me to sleep.  The sun went down, and the sun rose, but still I had questions.

I began to run tests.  I would go to bed late after the sun was down and wake up late when the sun had already rose.  Then I would go to bed early, and set my alarm clock to wake me up in the middle of the night.  And when I awoke...the sun...was still DOWN.

I would ask people questions, interview them.  I would find out that at times when I was asleep, they were out, working or playing.  I would find at times when I was asleep, things happened things I didn't remember.  I would ask people about these things that I didn't remember, then I would see it on the news.  Things that happened when I was sleeping.  It...it was incomprehensible, how could this be?

After a week of testing in different ways and different times, I had come to a single, unavoidable conclusion.
The world did not revolve around me!

Yes...a dark and tragic day.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 2:12:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 2:13:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Hey...try revolving around the world 24/7!!!!

Taxing!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 2:16:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey...try revolving around the world 24/7!!!!

Taxing!

Woah...I pay enough taxes already...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top