Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2005 1:19:06 AM EDT
will a couple handfuls of spent brass and fake blood attract or chase away the trick or treaters?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:23:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Only scares the kids if there's a dead stripper laying underneath your feet.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:29:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd say attract; but then again, I can be pretty twisted around Halloween. (isn't that kinda the point though?)
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:46:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'd say attract; but then again, I can be pretty twisted around Halloween. (isn't that kinda the point though?)

Uh...NO! The first year we took my daughter trick or treating, she was 3 at the time, someone answered the door in some scary costume and scared the shit out of her. It was my mom's neighbor from across the street and to this day my daughter still does not go to that house. She is 6 now.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:52:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, yeah, the little tikes that are going out dressed as Cookie Monster aren't going to want to be scared. But as soon as that kid is Frankenstein, he's gonna want the creepiest house on the block.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top