Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2005 6:03:29 PM EDT
Some guys I play HALO 2 against keep cheating! They won't fricking die, even when I shoot them with a rocket. I can't find cheats anywhere online.

I've got a modded Xbox if it helps. Direct me to seeking my vengaence against these cheating n00bs!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:10:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you're the noob

Can't help you with cheats tho', I just got a computer new enough to run it and I'm working through the single player before going multi with it. Up to the bridge between Ravenholme and the prison. Awesome game but the vehicle segments are unneccessary if you ask me.

Whoops, yeah. I guess I've got Halflife 2 on the brain.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:12:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Some guys I play HALO 2 against keep cheating! They won't fricking die, even when I shoot them with a rocket. I can't find cheats anywhere online.

I've got a modded Xbox if it helps. Direct me to seeking my vengaence against these cheating n00bs!

Give me their screennames and I will take a look at their logs.  If you are playing on Live, I can smack them with my Ban Hammer.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Can't help you with cheats tho', I just got a computer new enough to run it and I'm working through the single player before going multi with it. Up to the bridge between Ravenholme and the prison. Awesome game but the vehicle segments are unneccessary if you ask me.

Uh, Halo 2, not HalfLife 2
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

IIRC, there are no cheat codes in stock Halo 2, only somethings modified in the game data itself. Cant help ya sorry.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, no kidding, there is a difference.  One is actually an outstanding game, the other just stars a mute, half-witted MIT scientist.

Master Chief, Covenant  >  Gordon Freeman, Combine
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, no kidding, there is a difference.  One is actually an outstanding game, the other just stars a mute, half-witted MIT scientist.

Master Chief, Covenant  >  Gordon Freeman, Combine

Garys Mod is awesome tho!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:28:14 PM EDT
[#7]
the mods only work on the downloaded levels I suggest learning the super jumps and glitches in the game and becoming proficient with the sniper rifle. BTW what level are you?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:33:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Just report the cheaters to http://bungie.net/

If you have to ask how to cheat on AR15.com then trying to cheat in online play will probably only end with your account being banned.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:57:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Just report the cheaters to http://bungie.net/

If you have to ask how to cheat on AR15.com then trying to cheat in online play will probably only end with your account being banned.

Yep, the xbox live admins are watching
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:11:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't play online, I play on the campus network.

I know the superjumps. They don't help WHEN THE OTHER PLAYERS ARE FRICKING CHEATING! When you empty your gun into someone after taking their shields down or shoot them with two rockets in a row and they still live, that's bullshit. When they kill you with a one second burst from the SMG and you have full shields, that's bullshit. All I want to do is level the playing field.

And again, I've got a modded Xbox so I COULD cheat if I knew HOW.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:18:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I don't play online, I play on the campus network.

I know the superjumps. They don't help WHEN THE OTHER PLAYERS ARE FRICKING CHEATING! When you empty your gun into someone after taking their shields down or shoot them with two rockets in a row and they still live, that's bullshit. When they kill you with a one second burst from the SMG and you have full shields, that's bullshit. All I want to do is level the playing field.

And again, I've got a modded Xbox so I COULD cheat if I knew HOW.

Here try this: www.google.com/search?q=halo+2+online+cheats&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top