Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2005 4:39:10 PM EDT
You really don’t give a shit about them or anything they say or do............. Assholes I work with are slow learners or something.

Guess I’m not too convincing..............  any pointers?

I really hate the people I work with!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:39:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:42:39 PM EDT
[#2]
If you're trying to convince them, you do give a shit.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:42:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You really don’t give a shit about them or anything they say or do............. Assholes I work with are slow learners or something.

Just ignore them in general and blow them off in partictular.  Eventually they'll get the message and make you the Office Asshole.

Which you won't care about anyway.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:43:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What are you convincing them of?

That I don't care about them, what they say, what they think.........  

I get picked on alot at work......
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:44:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If you're trying to convince them, you do give a shit.

No I don't.....
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Draw down on a few of them
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:47:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Get another job for petes sake. Why work where you hate everybody? Also look in the mirror, there is good in everybody just about. The problem may be you. ymmv.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:52:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Take out your pocket knife and stab through a whole stack of paper/styrofoam coffee cups. Then sit back and laugh when each one fills up and hot coffee drips down on them. Next time you take a trophy dump, don't flush. Doing shit like that every now and then will give you a shallow sense of satisfaction.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:55:33 PM EDT
[#9]
if you're talking to them at all, it's a bad start.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:55:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Take out your pocket knife and stab through a whole stack of paper/styrofoam coffee cups. Then sit back and laugh when each one fills up and hot coffee drips down on them. Next time you take a trophy dump, don't flush. Doing shit like that every now and then will give you a shallow sense of satisfaction.

Thank you gforcejunkie............
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:57:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
if you're talking to them at all, it's a bad start.

Yea I've tried the quiet game......... but then the back biting starts about how I've got a bad attitude 'cause I won't talk to them.....
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:58:42 PM EDT
[#12]
ask them if you can borrow money.  Patty
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:00:27 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
ask them if you can borrow money.  Patty

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:02:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, every now and then it sucks to be self employeed! Patty
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:04:10 PM EDT
[#15]
i was going to post the perfect solution for you...
but then i realized that i don't give a shit about your pathetic little problem.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:05:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Try this as your answer to everything. IMO, it's perhaps the best phrase in the English language.

Is that right?
pronounced "Iz zat right?" It is both condescending and enigmatic. It's bulletproof, too. What is HR going to do when someone goes whining to them complaining "I said Wednesday is Marshall's birthday, and Dru said "Is that right?"  Nothing
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:06:35 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Try this as your answer to everything. IMO, it's perhaps the best phrase in the English language.

Is that right?
pronounced "Iz zat right?" It is both condescending and enigmatic. It's bulletproof, too. What is HR going to do when someone goes whining to them complaining "I said Wednesday is Marshall's birthday, and Dru said "Is that right?"  Nothing

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:09:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Is that right?

I use the "who told you that" method.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:14:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that right?

I use the "who told you that" method.

iz zat right.......

Practice run.........
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:15:27 PM EDT
[#20]
^

Your catching on.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:18:09 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

If I gave a shit, I'd tell you.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:19:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Just a smoe on the street - Why beat about the bush?   Be blunt.

In the Office:  Kindly go about your business and ignore them.   If they are persistent just state you have too much to do then to be bothered with trivial topics and go back to whatever you were doing.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:29:25 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, every now and then it sucks to be self employeed! Patty

NOT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top