Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2005 11:09:13 AM EDT
Hello one and all,

Over at the MSN web-site there is a video entitled "Florida warns tourists of new gun law".

Can't get the video to play on my computer.

So . . . what's the new Florida gun law that tourist need to know about ? ? ?

Thanks  ! !

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#1]
We're allowed to defend ourselves.

Blood is running in the streets as I type.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:13:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

+1 Bring waders with you.

It removes the ability for a criminal/criminal's family to sue me if I shoot them in LAWFUL self defense, and removes the duty to retreat before using deadly force.

It also removes the ability to be prosecuted when involved in a justified shooting. It's a damn good law.

The Bradys will have everyone beleive that it's a shoot first law.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:15:25 AM EDT
[#3]
My street is stacked with bodies...

...They are now using those trucks with the claw cranes to pick up the bodies.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:17:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You're lucky, I had to move the dead bodies out of the way in order to get to work today. Local greasy spoon had all their waitresses shot this morning because the coffee was cold and the eggs were runny. They're running out of refrigerated trucks to pick up all the corpses.  Cops just shruge their shoulders, it's all good & legal. Carnage, pure carnage.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:18:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hello one and all,

Over at the MSN web-site there is a video entitled "Florida warns tourists of new gun law".

Thanks  ! !

hr

We just have to yell "IT'S COMIN' RIGHT FOR US!" loud enough for all around to hear before unloading our firearm of choice at anything we feel is threatening our health and wellbeing....it's completely legal now....sort of an open season on crime.

I totally see the tourism division's side of the story tho, I got high velocity spatter all my clothes today while standing in line at the grocery storeIT'S COMIN' RIGHT FER US!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:21:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

High velocity splatter.... that's a good one!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:22:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I think I saw the story on PMSNBC.  It's not "Florida" that's warning the tourists, but (gasp!) Brady Bunch people passing out fliers at airports telling people not to provoke the natives.

These people really need to get a life.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:23:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:25:49 AM EDT
[#9]

These people really need to get a life.

They're getting paid from the Brady Campaign through their Temp Agencies.  They wouldn't turn down any decent amount of money to stand around all day.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:31:30 AM EDT
[#10]
I saw the video & it's a total media joke!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:37:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Hello one and all,

Thanks  ! !

Link?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're lucky, I had to move the dead bodies out of the way in order to get to work today. Local greasy spoon had all their waitresses shot this morning because the coffee was cold and the eggs were runny. They're running out of refrigerated trucks to pick up all the corpses.  Cops just shruge their shoulders, it's all good & legal. Carnage, pure carnage.

I just heard that Jeb ordered 20,000 body bags.

The 80 year old woman next door drove on my grass a little while ago.  I "felt" threatened so I took her out.

It is a misinformation campaign by the Brady Bunch to blackmail the state by trying to affect tourism.  It's not going to work.

I'm actually all for what the handout says:

Do not argue unnecessarily with local people.
Do not shout or make threatening gestures.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:52:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hello one and all,

Thanks  ! !

Link?

Fla. tourists warned of new gun law

I think that is what he is referring to.  One of those MSN videos that yu have to wait through their advertisement.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:54:54 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
My street is stacked with bodies...

...They are now using those trucks with the claw cranes to pick up the bodies.

Yep... They're taking them to the Soylent Green factory.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:58:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

...I'm actually all what the handout says:

Do not argue unnecessarily with local people.
Do not shout or make threatening gestures.

Wow, is that really in the pamphlet? Thanks Brady Bunch, you have succesfully instructed people in the ways of basic courtesy.

I've never shot anyone for asking for directions, or for the time of day....I guess I could start. I mean if that's the new MO for Florida....

Oh yeah, I just went down the street to get a soda, the sidewalk was LITTERED with bodies. I tell ya', things have really changed here since Saturday. I have a feeling tho, that it was an evil handgun acting on its own accord.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:04:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Dan Abrams did a piece on the new law last night on PMSNBC. They kept showing pictures of people buying AR15s I guess to scare all tourists that Florida is a killer's dream world.

I agree that the pamphet the Brady Bunch was passing out has some good advice. Guns in honest peoples' hands will make us have a safer, more cordial society. Maybe this will cut down on some of the rudeness you see on our highways.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:13:26 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Wow, is that really in the pamphlet? Thanks Brady Bunch, you have succesfully instructed people in the ways of basic courtesy.

Yes, Sir.  Here is a PDF of it
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:16:19 PM EDT
[#18]
I think they passed the "More thrusts per squeeze" act...
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:24:20 PM EDT
[#19]
So, more room for me on the beach when i come to visit?  Can we take tannerite?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:56:32 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
So, more room for me on the beach when i come to visit?  Can we take tannerite?hr

You mean reactive targets that self destruct on impact ?

I hadn't heard that they were illegal.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:56:54 PM EDT
[#21]
DANG ! ! Is this really true ?!?!?

I'm moving  ! !

Good-bye Ohio . . Hello Florida  ! ! ! !

Just like shootin' fish in a barrel . . . .

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:02:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Five days after the enactment of this common sense law, Panama City is quiet.  I haven't heard a shot fired.  At least once a month some tard has approached my vehicle when I am stopped at a red light.  I wonder if that will stop?  

Remember: People that run from a fight get shot in the back!

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:18:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Shoot first law.org????

The Brady's are too much
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:37:17 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I've never shot anyone for asking for directions, or for the time of day....I guess I could start.

Hey, if we have to, we have to. The law is the law.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:55:14 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, more room for me on the beach when i come to visit?  Can we take tannerite?

You mean reactive targets that self destruct on impact ?

I hadn't heard that they were illegal.

On the beach?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:59:05 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 Bring waders with you.

C|N>K
You owe me a Coke, and maybe a nw kybrd
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 2:02:21 PM EDT
[#27]
My neigbors dog was on my yard and looked at me so I took him out, (NO I do NOT work for the ATF) and when the owner started walking over I felt threatened so i popped him too!

Y'all better watch out
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 2:08:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Holy jeez, what an afternoon. I just went down to Lakleland and I so tired from all the shooting and moving of the bodies.
Does anyone know where I can get a mag carrier that holds 847 1911 mags?
Hey, the Bolts open tonite! Them tourists better double check their seat numbers.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:46:41 PM EDT
[#29]
I hope this new law spreads west...

Jeb did a good thing just as his bro did by not renewing the AWB...

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:54:59 PM EDT
[#30]
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH AMMO I'VE GONE THROUGH SINCE THE LAW WENT INTO EFFECT ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1ST??????

EVERYTIME I TURN AROUND, BLAMMO!!!!!! I HAVE TO DEFEND MYSELF AGAIN BY USE OF DEADLY FORCE!!!!!

HS1

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:36:20 PM EDT
[#31]
I KNOW. Im down by a LOT, Might have to start using Wolf
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top