Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2005 2:14:43 AM EDT
www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/
(warning, some pics NSFW. click at your own risk!)

Try scrolling through that entire page without wanting to kill someone, I dare ya!

More shitheads: www.zombietime.com/bus_19_berkeley/
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 3:15:50 AM EDT
[#1]
hippies, faggots, and heroin addicts.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:59:49 PM EDT
[#2]
They are irrelevant. They don't have enough kids, they don't have enough money, they don't have enough guns. Right-wing Christiandom is taking over!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 3:32:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They are irrelevant. They don't have enough kids, they don't have enough money, they don't have enough guns. Right-wing Christiandom is taking over!

Perhaps, but I was more bothered about the fact that the person that made this sign breathes the same air as me.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 3:39:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link contains penis.

ibtl
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 3:44:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Link contains penis.

ibtl

It contains a lot of dick heads as well.

People need to see that treasonous shit.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 3:45:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Link contains penis.

ibtl

OH...Is THAT what that shrunken useless appendage was!!!

Gah..That I heart NY sign made my blood boil...

That person needs NOT to share this planet with me any longer
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 3:46:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Bush is Hitler

I wish they would all appear in the worst hell hole in Iraq.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 3:46:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

While I'm sure some radical group with a branch devoted to Gay rights was there, I really don't think that middle slur is particularly necessary.

What I find more disturbing is that you would choose that slur before others, such as "traitors," "communists," or "future terrorists."

pfft.

- BG
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 3:47:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Link contains penis.

ibtl

Amen. All of those pictures were taken in AMERICA, not France or Germany.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 3:55:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Link contains penis.

ibtl

And cunts.  Your forgot the big ugly hairy smelly cunts.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I see targets. Lots of targets. Only that they don't know they're targets.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:33:19 PM EDT
[#12]
I can't think of a better place for an M249 than the "How Berkeley Can You Be" parade mentioned in the link.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:44:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I can't think of a better place for an M249 than the "How Berkeley Can You Be" parade mentioned in the link.

Forget the M249.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:46:46 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Forget the M249.

img27.imageshack.us/img27/3815/jdambombcluster39ai.th.jpg

Nothin' like some JDAMs on a BUFF!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:01:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Traitors.... And the one's that got their little kids in on it, well, it's left me offended, angry and seething with sheer rage and hate. I'm all for the death penalty by bayonetting for treason after which, posting their heads on a pig pole in front of every classroom at Berkley to serve as an object lesson. I feel sorry for the little kids who are being brain washed by this collective of leftist liberal same sex spit swapping waste of protoplasm.

May these so called enlightened folks choke to death after being force fed porkchops.. (Raw, yet dragged through 5 miles of fresh wet catshit)

America, love it or leave it. Since these people hate it, lets drop them off just outside of baghdad and let the Haji's have their way with 'em.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:19:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

While I'm not going to say there where no homos in any of that mess...it's highly doubtful

Fact you will have no gay men where there is....

A. NO HOT GUYS...ref. mister tiny wiener in photo

B. NO BEER...we are guys after all.

C. NO DRAG QUEENS.... we don't go anywhere without the girls.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:24:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Those are some sick son of a bitches.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:09:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Ok.. You win...

I fantasized about being on an over watch with a precision rifle.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:14:50 PM EDT
[#19]
There should just be an Island somewhere where we can drop these strange people at.  Or we could just save the island and drop them about 50 miles off the coast of Kalifornistan.  Unreal
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:20:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
There should just be an Island somewhere where we can drop these strange people at.  Or we could just save the island and drop them about 50 miles off the coast of Kalifornistan.  Unreal

Oh no you don't, some of them might be good swimmers. 50 miles off the coast of Alaska should keep them from reaching shore.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:21:05 PM EDT
[#21]
If I saw these guys walking down my street, it would be hard not to at least fire warning shots.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:26:18 PM EDT
[#22]
If there was every a time to pull a Charles Whitman....that would be it
Disclaimer-I of coarse owuld just drop about 10 of them and try to get the frak (BSG woot) outta dodge.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:07:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
If I saw these guys walking down my street, it would be hard not to at least fire two warning head shots.www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/150-5001_2IMG.JPG

Fixed it for you
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:20:46 PM EDT
[#24]
going down like shit in a tin funnel.  welcome to the new america
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:26:13 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

While I'm sure some radical group with a branch devoted to Gay rights was there, I really don't think that middle slur is particularly necessary.

What I find more disturbing is that you would choose that slur before others, such as "traitors," "communists," or "future terrorists."

pfft.

- BG

Well, I'm so sorry that you find my comments slur "distubing" it was the first thing that came to mind since it was in San Fran.

Well, I for find that whole damn mess disturbing. I feel that this thread is disturbing. You know, hate is a pretty strong word, but dammit all to hell I fucking HATE the people that made those signs, paraded up and down the streets, and spewing thier left wing banter from thier asses.

And while I'm at it, and since I'm "offended" by this thread where's a mod to lock this shit
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:57:16 AM EDT
[#26]
BTT!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top