Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2005 5:36:40 PM EDT
Home sick today and pop comes it all pissed off yelling about Fox and Bush. Anyways come to find out he was listening to the radio and they were saying that Bush has been meeting with Vincente Fox and the guy in charge of Canada. They were all talking about have one country open to all people with one currency and no borders at all. It almost makes sense due to Bush's lack of intrest in the whole border control issue. Anyone have any insight? Also, what do you guys think it would be like or what would happen if this is true?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:38:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Bush is not a dictator...

There was wisdom in the creation of our system...
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:38:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Two words:

Ancient Rome.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Now, gaining 10 states from Canada (leaving out the most communist) would be cool.

Mexico, would not.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Now, gaining 10 states from Canada (leaving out the most communist) would be cool.

Mexico, would not.

no freakin way the queen would go for that, we would be fighting the british again.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:45:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#6]
NWO
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:50:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I think it would be the same as it is now but with virtually zero illegal imigration. I hear Mexico has very tight control of their southern border and who is foolish enough to swim the Bering Straits to our north border?

Fortress United States of Amerexicanada
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Bush has been meeting with Vincente Fox and the guy in charge of Canada.........

No offense but you should probably get a better handle on the details before you bash.  People will take you a lot more seriously.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Home sick today and pop comes it all pissed off yelling about Fox and Bush. Anyways come to find out he was listening to the radio and they were saying that Bush has been meeting with Vincente Fox and the guy in charge of Canada. They were all talking about have one country open to all people with one currency and no borders at all.

I think you must have misunderstood what was being said.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:01:57 PM EDT
[#10]
The Meeting was back in March between Bush, Fox and Martin

The way Rick Roberts described it , it wasn't good at all

I'd like to see all the info but basically he said the three discussed

One common border encompassing all three Nations
One common passport so travel of citizens between the three Nations would be easier
A more "Humane" US Immigration Policy
Joint Transportation systems
A common currency

Roberts claims this isn't a tinfoil hat conspiracy and that certain issues discussed could be implemented by 2010

I want to see it on paper
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:04:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The Meeting was back in March between Bush, Fox and Martin

The way Rick Roberts described it , it wasn't good at all

I'd like to see all the info but basically he said the three discussed

One common border encompassing all three Nations
One common passport so travel of citizens between the three Nations would be easier
A more "Humane" US Immigration Policy
Joint Transportation systems
A common currency

Roberts claims this isn't a tinfoil hat conspiracy and that certain issues discussed could be implemented by 2010

I DON'T!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:13:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I think it would be the same as it is now but with virtually zero illegal imigration. I hear Mexico has very tight control of their southern border and who is foolish enough to swim the Bering Straits to our north border?

Fortress United States of Amerexicanada

Definately would be alot easier to control the border further south than it is currently.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mexico, would not.

no freakin way the queen would go for that, we would be fighting the british again.

She has little say in the matter, her ugly face is on our money, but she ain't a Monarch in any way other than a figurehead.

Now I would ahve no problem with being part of the USofA, but if you let Mexico in forget it. I don't want to have to deal with people speaking spanish instead of English when I order food, bad enough that it is Chinese, Vietnamese, etc. in many areas of this country.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:20:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Sorry for my lack of details...to much cold medicine. I wasnt trying to bash anyone either, just curious about what you guys think. I figured that if I posted this here I could get a better handle on whats going on.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:22:38 PM EDT
[#15]
One of the other posters has a long governmentspeak document
eta: it goes on for about ten pages and doesn't say anything except how wonderful life will
be when there is free trade open movement\immigration between all three countries

Here is a long article about the meeting
www.renewamerica.us/columns/spingola/050715

Here is the release in the mexican media
www.mexidata.info/id436.html
March 23, 2005

Joint Statement by President Bush, President Fox, and Prime Minister Martin

Waco, Texas. Joint Statement by President Bush, President Fox, and Prime Minister Martin.

Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPPNA)

We, the elected leaders of Canada, Mexico, and the United States, have met in Texas to announce the establishment of the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:22:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I DON'T!

The only info that I could find on the March 23rd meeting basically described it as the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America

The three leaders were alleged to have discussed Immigration, Border Security and Trade

Rick Roberts who normally broadcasts on 760 KFMB out of SanDiego was filling in for Michael Savage tonite

He claims to have transcripts from the meeting and if what he describes was accurate it would basically mean the merging of all three Nations

I'm not calling Rick Roberts a liar but I'd like to see proof that that is what was actually discussed
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:34:25 PM EDT
[#17]
The renewamerica link above descibes in better detail what was being dicussed on the radio tonite

I cant believe Bush is actually serious about enacting these proposals
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top