Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2005 5:16:15 PM EDT
We had a Primary Election to see who we can get as a rep here. Jim Gilchrist (the man who started the Minutemen for the Mexican Border) is running ... Lets hope he wins it... I will keep you posted.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:36:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Only in a couple of districts, for the most part we are waiting for next month.  The Gilchrist race is the biggest thing to happen in one of these little district races in a long long time.  Lots of hate and discontent in the GOP because Tancredo endorsed Gilchrist who is an Independent over the Republicans.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:44:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Pa... How've you been??

I think Gilchrist is gonna take it because people here see that it is a ONE item vote so they dont care... the only people that are gonna mobilize are the Pro-Gilchrist crowd. Campbell really screwed up when he was for free education for the illegals.

We NEED someone with balls to say enough is enough.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:24:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Enough is ENOUGH!!!!  Ay yah go.

I'm in pretty good shape for the shape I'm in.  As a matter of fact my cholesterol is good, and it hasn't been right since I was down at my fighting weight (so to speak).

Not going to make it to the shoot.  Working 6 hour shifts for the Rat, and 8-10 hour shifts for Knotts on the weekends in October.  Then I sleep most of the day Monday.  My oldest son will be in town for a Wedding on the 16th and we are making a run out to the desert to shoot on the 18th.

Got some M-1 reloads loaded up.  Expect we'll expend those and I'll start over.

I sure hope Gilchrist makes it in.  At a minimum he'll keep the heat on.  What
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top