Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 10/4/2005 8:45:16 AM EDT
For those of you that didnt see it, in my other thread, a neigboring apartment building got peppered with rounds, and im sure it has something to do with drugs. Last year in my complex someone got killed for stealing drugs and money. Here is my dilemma:

I live on the 3rd floor, on the bottom floor, are some girls i met. 2 strippers and the others are highschool friends. They're cool, so i sit down on their patio and smoke cigarettes with them just talking...w/e. Well, they ALWAYS have weed, ok alot of people smoke weed. I dont, never have and never will- back to them. So i always leave when they go inside to smoke pot.

Well, last night when i was sitting on their patio talking with them, they were talking about really heavy drugs. Stuff i dont even know what it is or does to you. They said they were getting Opium, i know what that is, because they grow that shit in the middle east(History CHannel). And then they were talking about cocaine, aderal(sp?) shrooms and a bunch more. I just kinda listened.

And to get the drugs, they gotta have people come over; this is what i dont like!

At first i was thinking about tipping off the police about the heavy drug use, just because of its usage. But now, im concerned about my safety if drug dealers are coming over all the time to deal and whatnot. I believe that it could turn out just like the story in my other thread.

I dont want to be a snitch, but i'd like to clean up where i live and wouldnt feel bad at all telling the police about them.

So, should i contact the police about it? Maybe set something up where i wear a wire for abig drug deal? Because most of the time its just weed and pills, but they could make a big bust if i could tell them when something bigger is there.

I wont rant on lenient drug laws in this thread, i'd like some info on how to handle this.

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Move.

Adderall is a prescription drug.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:54:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I cant move. At least not for a year. Lease just started 2 months ago and i cant afford to buy out of it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:56:33 AM EDT
[#3]
A lot of cities have rewards for ratting out druggies up to $1K.  Hmmm,  new A3 M4?  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:58:39 AM EDT
[#4]
So... drugs, strippers, and they live by you

AND YOU WANT TO TURN THEM IN?

see when they are getting some ya-yo (cocaine) and then go down there with a pack a rubbers and have a good time!

j/k sort of.

But forget about the wire, and some strippers buying a weekly abit's worth probably aren't the reason the neighborrhood went downhill.

If you absolutely must do something an anonymous tip is probably the way to go.

And on a side note, Opium is increasingly hard to find, and the only thing that I enjoyed back when I was younger and crazier. It smells great, kind of like incense.

Its not nearly as bad as smack (herion). Which I have never done. (I was never that crazy)

HAve you ever had specific problems with the poeple downstairs or are you just going to take it out on them?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:59:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Snitch on them and keep an AR15 near by
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:00:43 AM EDT
[#6]
So you're the one who can hook us up with hookers and blow.  Cool!  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:01:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Stripper and drugs.......come on .

That's not possible.

DO NOT GET INVOLVED, banging them or otherwise, if you are there and they get busted you will be pressumed guilty.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:02:27 AM EDT
[#8]
The drug element will plummet a neighborhood faster than anything.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:02:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
For those of you that didnt see it, in my other thread, a neigboring apartment building got peppered with rounds, and im sure it has something to do with drugs. Last year in my complex someone got killed for stealing drugs and money. Here is my dilemma:

I live on the 3rd floor, on the bottom floor, are some girls i met. 2 strippers and the others are highschool friends. They're cool, so i sit down on their patio and smoke cigarettes with them just talking...w/e. Well, they ALWAYS have weed, ok alot of people smoke weed. I dont, never have and never will- back to them. So i always leave when they go inside to smoke pot.

Well, last night when i was sitting on their patio talking with them, they were talking about really heavy drugs. Stuff i dont even know what it is or does to you. They said they were getting Opium, i know what that is, because they grow that shit in the middle east(History CHannel). And then they were talking about cocaine, aderal(sp?) shrooms and a bunch more. I just kinda listened.

And to get the drugs, they gotta have people come over; this is what i dont like!

At first i was thinking about tipping off the police about the heavy drug use, just because of its usage. But now, im concerned about my safety if drug dealers are coming over all the time to deal and whatnot. I believe that it could turn out just like the story in my other thread.

I dont want to be a snitch, but i'd like to clean up where i live and wouldnt feel bad at all telling the police about them.

So, should i contact the police about it? Maybe set something up where i wear a wire for abig drug deal? Because most of the time its just weed and pills, but they could make a big bust if i could tell them when something bigger is there.

I wont rant on lenient drug laws in this thread, i'd like some info on how to handle this.

Thanks guys.

best advice I can give.

Mind your own business and don't visit them if they freak you out.

a rat is a rat, forever. No one will trust you even if you did just turn in drug dealers.

That may be just me, but I wouldn't trust you in my house after that.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:03:03 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Technically yes,

but these girls are so dirty, i wouldnt hit them with a bat.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:06:42 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Technically yes,

Just curious, what do you see in them to visit and hang out if you disapprove of their drug use, you know they do it, and still come back?

there's something there in that house?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:07:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Im not doing it to get back or anything, i get along with everyone here. It'd be for my safety, i dont want a bunch of drug dealers shooting up my building because of them-which could very well happen. As for not trusting a snitch? Hey man, i just want a safe place to sleep at night without the fear of misplaced rounds coming through my window. As a law abiding citizen, i dont think thats too much to ask.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:10:47 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Technically yes,

Just curious, what do you see in them to visit and hang out if you disapprove of their drug use, you know they do it, and still come back?

No, ive only been there twice, just out of politeness. I was outside smoking by myself yesterday and i was just outside talking with them, until yesterday i had no idea they did heavy shit like that, i thought it was just pot. They are at a friends house i hang out at alot, not there all the time but i see them.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:17:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Im not doing it to get back or anything, i get along with everyone here. It'd be for my safety, i dont want a bunch of drug dealers shooting up my building because of them-which could very well happen. As for not trusting a snitch? Hey man, i just want a safe place to sleep at night without the fear of misplaced rounds coming through my window. As a law abiding citizen, i dont think thats too much to ask.

Agreed, but how safe do you really think you'll be if or when you are found out.

while I don't disagree your apt. might get shot at, it sounds like this has been going on for a long time before you arrived.

You're asking for trouble IMHO. YMMV.

have you ever met one or more of the "dealers"? If so, you're already a suspect to them

If you ever saw a deal go down? If so you're already a suspect to them

If the cops know you called, eventually so will those dealers.

just be careful and I wish you luck. you're now behind the

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:19:00 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Technically yes,

No, ive only been there twice, just out of politeness. I was outside smoking by myself yesterday and i was just outside talking with them, until yesterday i had no idea they did heavy shit like that, i thought it was just pot. They are at a friends house i hang out at alot, not there all the time but i see them.

I'd move myself away from their cliq. if not in apartment, then in space and time. "sorry, I don't have time to talk" etc. again that's just what i would do.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Agreed, but how safe do you really think you'll be if or when you are found out.

while I don't disagree your apt. might get shot at, it sounds like this has been going on for a long time before you arrived.
No, they moved in when i did, 2 months ago
Do you honestly think i should keep quit? Im not here to start shit, i wanted input...
have you ever met one or more of the "dealers"? If so, you're already a suspect to them
No, yesterday they were talking about all the dealers for different drugs
No, whenever drugs are there, im not

You think so?

Whats does that mean?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:23:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
best advice I can give.

a rat is a rat.  

It is not ratting if they are breaking the law.  It is called doing the right thing.
I wouldn't trust you in my house if you were a drug using dealer either.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:25:59 AM EDT
[#18]
SNITCHES AWAYS DIE!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:30:25 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, they moved in when i did, 2 months ago
Do you honestly think i should keep quit? Im not here to start shit, i wanted input...
No, yesterday they were talking about all the dealers for different drugs
No, whenever drugs are there, im not

You think so?

Whats does that mean?

hard to reply like that, sorry

1)the shooting of that other student who stole money, etc, all of this is in the last 2 months? No, you said that was a year ago?

2)yes, I think you should keep quiet.  Like I said. YMMV I am trying to give you input, not giving you shit at all?

3)& 4)  Good, that takes you more or less out of their loop.

5) yup, do you not think they have connections in the PD? I guess i give too much credit.

6) If you had ever been a party to any of those questions, they already know who you are. that would place you behind the

Dude, I'm not busting your chops at all here and you'll do what you want. you asked for input and I tried to give you my opinions on what to do.

sorry to try to help.  good luck.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:32:43 AM EDT
[#20]
don't be a pussy. i promise you there are many other drug users in your building. go anywhere you want there will allways be drugs there. you are a rat for even thinking about calling the police.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:32:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Stray shots maybe into your apartment wall versus aimed shots into you when the dealer learns you're the snitch.

On the other hand, there was that bill they had where it'd be a crime NOT to report it.  Fuck, that would make things dangerous for people truly trying to mind their own business.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:33:02 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
best advice I can give.

a rat is a rat.  

It is not ratting if they are breaking the law.  It is called doing the right thing.

so we agree on drugdealers not being trusted, I don't trust a snitch any more/less than I do the dealer. you just give the snitch more trust than I.

again,  that's just me.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:33:24 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I cant move. At least not for a year. Lease just started 2 months ago and i cant afford to buy out of it.

I suspect if you told the leasing office you would be moving because their apartment complex is a drug den they might reconsider. If not tell them that the fact that they have knowledge of this and do nothing about it would be an interesting point of debate in court.

Call the cops. They don't know it's you. What are they going to do to you from jail.

Could they possibly be narcs?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:35:31 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I suspect if you told the leasing office you would be moving because their apartment complex is a drug den they might reconsider. If not tell them that the fact that they have knowledge of this and do nothing about it would be an interesting point of debate in court.

Call the cops. They don't know it's you. What are they going to do to you from jail.Could they possibly be narcs?

you can not be serious?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:36:23 AM EDT
[#25]
addreall is a 'scripted medeceation thats given to kids with ADHD...its similar to Ritalin...adults take it cause it works like speed....
Most of the strippers I know take drugs..no big deal. If you dont want to be involved with it then dont hang out at their place. IMO nothing good can come of snitching on them. I doubt that busting a few strippers will do anything to clean the place up. Just mind your own business and dont hang out at their place anymore.

When I first moved to Vegas my buddy convinced me to move into an apt building that his gf managed...turned out to be in the ghetto..gun shots every nite, helicopters flying overhead with their seachlights on almost nightly looking for people...one apt blew up because the guy making meth in there screwed up with the chemicals...another guy got killed trying to rip off a drug dealer. I always kept to myself, never talked to any of them but never showed them any disrespect or fear either. I have a really nice lifted truck and it seemed like every morning I would wake up to a line of cars that were broken into and they just stopped at my truck. It has a huge expensive stereo system in it so its a prime target compared to the trash they were breaking into. I guess it was their way of showing respect for me, I dont know. I finally eneded my lease after they found a dead body in the dumpster not less then 50 yards from my apt. guy killed his sister and tried to dump her into the trash dumpster in the middle of the day. He threw her body over the wall but she didnt land in the dumpster..she landed on a coffee table to the side. The maintenence man found her while throwing away tree clippings. Came home from work to find the entire complex surrounded by cop cars and yellow tape. I payed what I had to and ended the lease and moved into a very nice place that over looked a ritzy golf course. worth the money for the peace of mind.

then again if i had hot strippers who liked to party I dont know if Id be so quick to move
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:38:07 AM EDT
[#26]
move
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:40:44 AM EDT
[#27]
I wouldn't rat them out, but I wouldn't want to hang around with them either.  Bad company.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:42:53 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Don't take this the wrong way, but - bull shit.  Get out of there.  If you're a good boy like you say you are, you need to be out of there.  You need to find a Florida licensed attorney, not the ARF.com crowd, to write you a letter about implied breach on the lease by the apt. complex and a few other things.  It should not cost you more than a couple of hundred dollars if that.  That's a small price to pay for not being dead.

I'm assuming you're young based on this situation and since you're still in an apartment.  When you get older you'll be very glad you did this.  Because when you get older you'll realize your life if worth more than a little money.  

Then when you're out, you can tell the police about what's going on there.  Don't tell them while you still live there because we all know from the Box O' Truth that bullets go through walls.

Good luck.  Get out.

R.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:44:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Strippers generally love stimulants (Meth, coke, Adderall, Xstacy).  The "dealers" you are worried about are probubly not even really dealing.  The girls have found some guys they are willing to sleep with in exchange for drugs.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:49:23 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Call the cops. They don't know it's you. What are they going to do to you from jail.

you can not be serious?

Who, the strippers? They're strippers? And only two of the dealer's customers.

No to mention, if he's on this board odds are he owns at least one gun. If someone "thinks" he's narc'ed them out and they come a' knockin' and they suddenly come down with a terminal case of lead poisoning the world will be less two low class whores AND a drug dealer. It's a win win situation.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:52:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Seriously, why do you need to ask us?
You shouldn't have to feel on edge in your own friggin place. The only one that can make a difference for you right now is you. As for people calling you a snitch, narc or whatever, f*ck those guys too because it's no one elses business to tell you how to live your life. Remember, what they are doing is ILLEGAL.

Simple solution: if you don't like what's going on, then do something about it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:53:45 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you can not be serious?

No to mention, if he's on this board odds are he owns at least one gun. If someone "thinks" he's narc'ed them out and they come a' knockin' and they suddenly come down with a terminal case of lead poisoning the world will be less two low class whores AND a drug dealer. It's a win win situation.

nope, their DD friends who want to know who that little white dude ( no idea on your stature 1BMF) who was here the other day/week/month.

as we all saw in the last few days, owning a gun doesn't protect you 100%, Like the kidnapping/shooting in PA.

drug dealers don't "Knock" LOL well not many anyway
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:58:02 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
You shouldn't have to feel on edge in your own friggin place. The only one that can make a difference for you right now is you. As for people calling you a snitch, narc or whatever, f*ck those guys too because it's no one elses business to tell you how to live your life. Remember, what they are doing is ILLEGAL.

+1

Best advice yet.  If you're posting about it here, you KNOW what you should do...
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:58:53 AM EDT
[#34]
I dont see this ending well for you, but go for it.  My take would be to stay away from them and mind your own business.  If its so damn dangerous why the hell do you hang out with them  Did I miss something?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:59:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Just mind your own business on this one.  Keep the strippers out of your apt, and avoid theirs if their drug use makes you uncomfortable.  No reason to rat them out, in my opinion.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:00:15 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Best advice yet.  If you're posting about it here, you KNOW what you should do...

Buy a vest.  Not the kind the President wears either
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:11:00 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Maybe set something up where i wear a wire for abig drug deal?

This is the most stupid thing I have read on this site in the years I have been reading it.  You want advice?  MYOFB.  That is my advice.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:16:48 AM EDT
[#38]
This is a no brainer
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:17:50 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I dont see this ending well for you, but go for it.  My take would be to stay away from them and mind your own business.  If its so damn dangerous why the hell do you hang out with them  Did I miss something?

Yes, i didnt know all that much about them until last night when they were talking about heavy drugs. Hence why i am posting now, up until last night i had no idea, but with the shooting just down the road yesterday, i feel i could help out the other non-druggies around me if i do something myself.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:19:11 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

You're right, and i'm going to do it. I've made up my mind.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:24:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Move.  

If your landlord gives you shit, tell him, in writing, that you have personal knowledge that there is a drug element and illegal activity in the apartments, and that you are moving based on his failure to maintain  habitable conditions.  

You might want an attorney to send the letter.  You will probably lose any security deposit, but if you are concerned enough, it's worth it.  

Your other option is of course to just keep on keeping on.  But don't rat them out.  Just stop hanging there. Don't have them to your place either.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:26:22 AM EDT
[#42]
First of all, most "drug dealers" at the college level are a joke and deal with small quantities. It is the 40 year old career dealers that you need to watch out for. The college ones are usually kids looking for a little extra money to party while they go to school.

Secondly, I really doubt some drug dealer is going to shoot up an apartment full of chicks for no reason.

I would suggest you not get involved in the dealings, whether it means you are present or you call the cops. That is just asking for trouble. As for wearing a wire, something like that could get you killed. I personally wouldn't think much of it, this kind of stuff happens all the time
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:29:53 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Maybe set something up where i wear a wire for abig drug deal?

This is the most stupid thing I have read on this site in the years I have been reading it.  You want advice?  MYOFB.  That is my advice.

LOL, no doubt.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:37:54 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you can not be serious?

thanks for injecting some common sense into the thread.
It takes guts to stand up to the evil in the world, and it is not about consequences.
Don't bitch about the problem if you aren't willing to be part of the solution.
Call the cops. I would, and have.

ETA: If you wear a fucking wire, you are a dumbass.
Call the cops and leave it at that.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:42:55 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
First of all, most "drug dealers" at the college level are a joke and deal with small quantities. It is the 40 year old career dealers that you need to watch out for. The college ones are usually kids looking for a little extra money to party while they go to school.

Secondly, I really doubt some drug dealer is going to shoot up an apartment full of chicks for no reason.

+1

Some guys who are trading dope for pie are nothing to worry about.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:47:20 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
it's no one elses business to tell you how to live your life.

Would you also agree it is not his business to tell these strippers how to live their lives?  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:47:28 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
best advice I can give.

a rat is a rat.  

Umm, yes it is. Ratting is informing on your neighibors to the cops period. What? it is not ratting if they're not breaking the law?????  What do you want to do? ruin these girls lives? The fact that they are strippers proves that their lives suck already and they use drugs to escape the reality of thier life which sucks. Talk about hard drugs is just that, talk. Even if there was a shooting that was drug related (do you have 1000% proof??) What do these girls have to do with it? At best the cops will bust two girls with a small amount of pot and maybe some hippie dealer. Wow. feel safer already?? the state encouraging peole to be rats and informers is part of what is destroying our society, turning us into some Soviet state where noone trusts anyone else. Hey maybe the next time I see someone with a questionable firearm (hey is that a US made folding stock?) or it sound like they have "full auto",  I'll rat them out to the ATF*. MAybe they're innocent, and maybe they are not. What do i care? I don't like guns and the idea they can be harrased by the cops on my tip suits me fine. I dont want my kids to get killed by some "gunnut"!

*is'nt that 24 hour ATF "rat hotline" phone system how the Waco investigation got stated?? Some Informers, oooopps i mean neighibors called ATF about "machine gun fire" from the branch Davidian compound?? Oh and lets not forget Ruby ridge, Fucking Rat slime entrapped Weaver into selling him a shorty shotgun with out paying the "FED tax"!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Hell yeah, snitch on them! Get rid of druggie neighbors. The cops are looking for an easy bust, you will get a reward, and you won't have to put up with scum. A win-win-win situation.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:54:30 AM EDT
[#49]
YOu become (too much) like the people you hang with.

Plan accordingly.

I can see the headlines now -

"Local Student with Arsenal Netted in Drug Bust"
 Byline: Student frequented anarchist websites

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 11:00:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Why don't you make some friends on the local PD.

Tell them to drive their squad cars over and you won't have any problems.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top