Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2005 5:44:14 AM EDT
I'm new here, just wanted to say howdy.  

A little bit about me, I'm an avid hunter, and a gun nut. Probably like alot of you lol.  I love my country and president.  Some of you might disagree with me on the last part of that...but that's ok.

Speaking of which, I just saw this on another website, and I am hopping mad.  Google is now on my "banned" list.  I will not use them anymore.

Go to google and type in failure.  Now click on "I'm feeling lucky".  Prepare to be pissed.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:45:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Okay...   I'll bite.

EDIT   Well, what did you expect?  You do live in a country where actors and media are more important that elected officials and military personnel.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:46:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:47:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That's the result of what is called Google-Bombing. Google has nothing to do with it short of the way they write/program their spiders. The left enjoys you not using Google.

Welcome to the site!

hr

Ah, I see.  Well, then that's good!  Google is pretty useful.  I'm glad I don't have to blacklist em now.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:49:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Welcome aboard!  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:54:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Good to see ya!  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:01:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Welcome and thanks for the heads up!  Go here and send google a message.  When they see this in their stats they'll get the message.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=%22google+is+a+bunch+of+bush+hating+communists%22&btnG=Search

Shok
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:03:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Howdy Tabro-

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:05:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Welcome Aboard! Patty
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:08:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Welcome Aboard! Patty

+1 Glad your on board!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:09:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Welcome.

Dont worry about the google bomb thing.  Try searching for "french military victories" and hit the I feel lucky button.  It will make you feel better about google
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:11:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Hola

Welcome to ARFcom.

As far as the google thing goes, I just chalk it up as ironic humor. If the left could have come up with some plans of their own, maybe they wouldn't have LOST (the Presidential election as well as the majority in congress, state governor races, etc).
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:29:46 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Welcome.

Dont worry about the google bomb thing.  Try searching for "french military victories" and hit the I feel lucky button.  It will make you feel better about google hr

That made my morning!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top