Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2005 9:53:34 PM EDT
Can someone tell me what fingerprint cards to get and where to get them for form 1 SBR apps
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:02:19 PM EDT
[#1]
When we had people applying for government jobs that needed a background check we just did them on the white ones that a police station should have if they aren't 100% computerized with the new electronic scanner.  I really don't know for sure.

The main reason I replied is because you're trying for a class 3 item in NC.  I have heard that is very hard to do with politics in this state unless you do it corperate.  It can be hard to get a signature.  I definately want to know how your experience with the chief LEO goes.

Have a free bump.

Edit: Post this over in the m16 fullauto section for a faster answer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top