BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2005 7:46:52 PM EDT
Appeasement.

This guys a fucking pussy.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I want to know who made that dickhead a general.  He couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.  My 11yr old has more strategic and tactical sense than he does.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:56:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Clark turned in his balls for a chance at the presidency. Politics is not off of his radar screen by any stretch.

That said, I wouldn't go so far as to call him a pussy. He is a combat vet.

In fact, he led his troops to defeat an enemy force in Vietnam after he had been wounded 4 times by a sniper. He won a bronze star and a silver star.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:58:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I want to know who made that dickhead a general.  He couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.  My 11yr old has more strategic and tactical sense than he does.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Clark a Clinton General?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He was actually promoted to General under Bush I prior to the first gulf war.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:06:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Nowadays some generals don't amount to shit , they just kissed enough ass in order to make it that far, especially if he is one from the 90's. Some are hacks at that point protecting their stature. The PC bug has infected many.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:12:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn....really?    I could've sworn he was appointed/promoted during Clintons first year.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:17:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I believe he spent GWI and most of the 90's in Europe. SACEUR, IIRC.

Rumor is he was NOT well regarded by his fellow officers.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:20:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn....really?    I could've sworn he was appointed/promoted during Clintons first year.

He was actually for all intents fired by the Secretary of Defense from command in the Balkans during the Clinton years…. Had to do with lying to superiors, insubordination, and him trying to start WWIII with the Russians.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:32:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He was actually for all intents fired by the Secretary of Defense from command in the Balkans during the Clinton years…. Had to do with lying to superiors, insubordination, and him trying to start WWIII with the Russians.

I'm not surprised. I vividly remember him being on TV during the bombing of Yugoslavia explaining that NATO was bombing civilian targets to put pressure on the Yugoslavian people to overthrow Milosovich. His plan for ending the murder of innocent civilians in Kosovo was to murder innocent Yugoslavians. If I remember correctly we killed 5,000 civilians during that bombing campaign.

Don't get me wrong, Clark is a total fucktard. I just wouldn't go so far as to call him a pussy. He is a bonafide decorated war hero.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:34:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm not surprised. I vividly remember him being on TV during the bombing of Yugoslavia explaining that NATO was bombing civilian targets to put pressure on the Yugoslavian people to overthrow Milosovich. His plan for ending the murder of innocent civilians in Kosovo was to murder innocent Yugoslavians. If I remember correctly we killed 5,000 civilians during that bombing campaign.

Don't get me wrong, Clark is a total fucktard. I just wouldn't go so far as to call him a pussy. He is a bonafide decorated war hero.

Yes but a very stupid and slimy decorated war hero.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:02:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ding, ding, ding. +1
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:26:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The British were really displeased with him, it was their criticism that gave him the heave-ho.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:50:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
In fact, he led his troops to defeat an enemy force in Vietnam after he had been wounded 4 times by a sniper.

Don't think you could call that a sniper.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:54:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
In fact, he led his troops to defeat an enemy force in Vietnam after he had been wounded 4 times by a sniper.

Don't think you could call that a sniper.

Good Point!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:18:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted: He is a bonafide decorated war hero.
With all the crap he's pulled for years after he got fired, even a Space Shuttle Door Gunner is a bigger hero than clark!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:45:08 AM EDT
[#16]
I guess slimy war heros  tend to gravitate to the left,

Kerry,
clark

anybody else know of any?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:48:42 AM EDT
[#17]
IIRC, Clark commanded Ft Hood and supplied some support for the assault on the Davidians in Waco.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:49:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Clark having been promoted to the rank of General Officer,proves that you can get there by sucking the boss's cock.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top